Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been obsessing over my build since ordering as I'm still not in production 45 days after hitting the order button. I read this today in an article concerning working conditions at the Fremont factory.

One worker, Michael Sanchez, described working on a section of the assembly line where the cars were suspended above him. To do his job, he had to look up and hold his arms above his head all day.

“You can make it through Monday,” Sanchez told the Guardian. “You can make it through Tuesday. Come Wednesday you start to feel something. Thursday is pain. Friday is agonizing. Saturday you’re just making it through the day.”

Now I can add hoping my production is on a Mon-Tues to my list of obsessions....

Wednesday cars are faster.
Monday attendance is poor because it was rough weekend, so Tuesday is when the hungover people show up.
The people preoccupied with home/money problems take Friday off so they collect their check on Thursday.
Wednesday is the only day they are really paying attention.

Well, you certainly don't want a hump day car! :)

Camel-Powered-Car.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: McRat
I've been obsessing over my build since ordering as I'm still not in production 45 days after hitting the order button. I read this today in an article concerning working conditions at the Fremont factory.

One worker, Michael Sanchez, described working on a section of the assembly line where the cars were suspended above him. To do his job, he had to look up and hold his arms above his head all day.

“You can make it through Monday,” Sanchez told the Guardian. “You can make it through Tuesday. Come Wednesday you start to feel something. Thursday is pain. Friday is agonizing. Saturday you’re just making it through the day.”

Now I can add hoping my production is on a Mon-Tues to my list of obsessions....

It's called a smear campaign for Union organizing.

Wednesday cars are faster.
Monday attendance is poor because it was rough weekend, so Tuesday is when the hungover people show up.
The people preoccupied with home/money problems take Friday off so they collect their check on Thursday.
Wednesday is the only day they are really paying attention.
People with money problems take days off?
No wonder they got problems

Reactions: McRat