Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Monroney Stickers ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
you would think that a $35,000 car would have power front seats. Not worth spending $5K just for the power seat option.

If only you got more than just power seats for that 5k. :rolleyes:

You know, like a glass roof, heated powered mirrors, heated wipers, heated rear seats with their own power outlets, premium interior materials, upgraded stereo, etc.

• Funny
Reactions: omgwtfbyobbq
Oh, I don't know about that...

What is that "Tesla Model 4" they mentioned?

TESLA Model 4 Long Range N/A N/A Auto-1 2WD Electricity FA T3B0 Federal Tier 3 Bin 0 HTSLV00.0L13 midsize car 10 131 120 126 10 Elite

:p
Makes you wonder if anybody proof reads these government documents before they are published.:D

VIN #173, no PUP

Pictures of production Model 3s

img_0664-jpg-1-jpeg.246202
I know there are no markers on the Model 3 indicating which version you have....however I think I'm going to purchase some official silver letters that say......"Long Range" and put them on my car.

So they can show off how much money they spent and feel superior to the people who got the base models. I for one hate the lack of symmetry and trying to wax around the stupid things so I remove them on every car I own no matter what the trim level is.

This is the impression I get. I'm just really hoping there is a legitimate reason somewhere. I can't say I've ever noticed the badges on other cars, and I also remove most of mine.