Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Monroney Window Sticker Size

Quinndo

Sep 7, 2018
Good news: it’s a standard size!

Exactly 11”x17”

Oddly mine is on adhesive paper but the side with writing isn’t the sticky side (if I pulled it apart I could “stick” the backing to something)

Trevor B

Apr 2, 2016
USA
This must be amongst the weirdest things I've seen around here. What difference does it make?

Did you ask Tesla for the plastic wrap that covers the seats as well, while you are at it?

• Funny
Reactions: C141medic

overma07

Sep 18, 2018
Phoenix
I got a Window Sticker for a Model S at the Tesla Retail Store. The salesman just gave me the one in the glove box. As already reported, the size is 11 in X 17 in.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC