Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Montreal deliveries thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
...I also have a set of Tuxmats...

How do you feel about the Tuxmats. I emailed both Tuxmats and U-Guard. Tuxmats doesn't offer the Model 3 mats via Costco and U-Guard is out until July. I looked at the Tesla mats and they just don't seem to have a deep enough well for Canadian winters. I'm starting to think I should get the 3D mats, which seem to have a very deep well.

When we were at the store on Ferrier, they told us that the waits may be longer. I'm just wondering if Tesla has sped up deliveries because of the subsidies, especially since the Canadian subsidy is on a first-come/first-serve basis until the money runs out.

How do you feel about the Tuxmats. I emailed both Tuxmats and U-Guard. Tuxmats doesn't offer the Model 3 mats via Costco and U-Guard is out until July. I looked at the Tesla mats and they just don't seem to have a deep enough well for Canadian winters. I'm starting to think I should get the 3D mats, which seem to have a very deep well.

When we were at the store on Ferrier, they told us that the waits may be longer. I'm just wondering if Tesla has sped up deliveries because of the subsidies, especially since the Canadian subsidy is on a first-come/first-serve basis until the money runs out.

I have had Tuxmats in my e-Golf over the last winter, they have held up well. They look good and keep the car salt free, it was a no-brainer to order a set for the 3. I got them in about 4 days from ordering on their website Tesla Model 3

Ordered May 9th. My page was showing a delivery date of June 11. I checked today and I now have a Vin and a delivery date of June 1. Too bad it's a Saturday because I work weekends :-/. Still waiting for a call go confirm everything.

Ordered May 9th. My page was showing a delivery date of June 11. I checked today and I now have a Vin and a delivery date of June 1. Too bad it's a Saturday because I work weekends :-/. Still waiting for a call go confirm everything.

Wow... almost scary! We haven't even put our car up for sale. The offer from Tesla for a trade-in was too low.... so we are selling it ourselves. We are planning on having it on sale as of the Monday.

Wow... almost scary! We haven't even put our car up for sale. The offer from Tesla for a trade-in was too low.... so we are selling it ourselves. We are planning on having it on sale as of the Monday.
Don't worry about the dates they give. I spoke to someone from the delivery centre and she said the dates given in your account page aren't final. She said my car is coming in tomorrow and I should expect to get it sometime next week.

Anyone know how they handle the Federal/Quebec incentive part with financing? Dealt with RBC? I assume it's a demand loan, so we can pay it down, if we want. But I'm not sure how they deal with the $13K. Is it part of the loan? UGH!
Yeah the federal is taken off right away. For the Quebec rebate, it's part of the loan. You have to submit your documents to the government and then you get a cheque for 8k.

Yeah the federal is taken off right away. For the Quebec rebate, it's part of the loan. You have to submit your documents to the government and then you get a cheque for 8k.

So, my payment calculation will basically make it like I'm borrowing an extra $8K? If I give the $8K to the bank, it will simply cut down the number of months to pay, since it's a demand loan? I can't have a lower payment, unless I borrow $8K until the Quebec rebate cheque comes in?

Hi all,
I ordered my LR AWD black/black/aeros on the 14th May. VIN confirmed 29th May with a delivery date of 4th June in my account. However, I checked with my delivery person and she has noted that the car is still on the way and due to arrive mid June. Delivery now says 18th June in my account and adviser says to ignore the account dates and she will call when ready. I am not sure how their systems spits out a delivery date in 5 days when it's not even in the country. It seams to be configured for local USA deliveries only.
Anyway, I am sure it will get here at some stage, just not sure on the system of which promotes within two week deliveries when it is clearly not possible.

So, my payment calculation will basically make it like I'm borrowing an extra $8K? If I give the $8K to the bank, it will simply cut down the number of months to pay, since it's a demand loan? I can't have a lower payment, unless I borrow $8K until the Quebec rebate cheque comes in?

I'm on the same boat! I reached to RBC about it and they told me that since 8 000$ is a considerable amount, it was possible to lower the payment instead of reducing the lenght of the loan, but I'd have to call them to make the transaction and recalculate the monthly payment.

Reactions: Ephraim
I'm on the same boat! I reached to RBC about it and they told me that since 8 000$ is a considerable amount, it was possible to lower the payment instead of reducing the length of the loan, but I'd have to call them to make the transaction and recalculate the monthly payment.

Cool. We decided to set the length longer and just let it come off the end. The APR at 4.09% is really low and my bank won't even match it. And honestly, not sure if I want to sell investments to pay it off when the APR is this low.

I did notice that we may have to add the Homelink. Didn't realize it was an option that isn't included. And we need to find mud guards, especially after all the reports.

I am working on a set of clips and a pattern for DIY mudguards

I do PPF here in Montreal and the mudguards are important with our terrible potholes and construction covering the roads with rocks.

I ordered a set of universal mudguards from rally armour and made a pattern.

Once I have the setup I like I can offer the clips pattern and exact drill bit (for the mudflap not the car lol) if anyone wants it.

Reactions: tongw