Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Montreal deliveries thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey,

Was interested in starting a thread for Mtl deliveries.

I ordered a black/black 18” SR+ on may 10, still nothing.

I know that two others from the forums that ordered on may 2nd may 9th are getting it on june 11.

How about you guys?

Hey,

Was interested in starting a thread for Mtl deliveries.

I ordered a black/black 18” SR+ on may 10, still nothing.

I know that two others from the forums that ordered on may 2nd may 9th are getting it on june 11.

How about you guys?

Ordered 5/15 and waiting patiently.... changed from white to black exterior and now thinking of changing to the 19” sport wheels.

Ordered March 15th SR+ Black exterior/White Interior + Aero wheels

Obtained VIN + Delivery date June 11th (DA said it should come on June 7th). My delivery is home scheduled. Are you guys all getting the cars
delivered to the center? Who decides this? I ordered so long ago that I can't remember whether I picked this option or they chose this for me lol.

I ordered a SR+ White on black w Aeros on May 1. I got a VIN quickly, with a delivery date of May 15th, then 17th.

This car "got stuck in California" so they started to look for another VIN, removing this one from the account.

A few days later, the same VIN was back with a delivery of May 24th.

The car was then "stuck at the border" , this makes me think that this car was returned to the factory for rework, the VIN is 328xxx.

On May 23 this VIN was removed and now I have a delivery date of June 11th and I am not at all impressed.

I ordered a SR+ White on black w Aeros on May 1. I got a VIN quickly, with a delivery date of May 15th, then 17th.

This car "got stuck in California" so they started to look for another VIN, removing this one from the account.

A few days later, the same VIN was back with a delivery of May 24th.

The car was then "stuck at the border" , this makes me think that this car was returned to the factory for rework, the VIN is 328xxx.

On May 23 this VIN was removed and now I have a delivery date of June 11th and I am not at all impressed.

Similar thing happened to us when we got our first Model 3 last year. But I 100% guarantee you will forget all about this the second you get your car. It really is that amazing.

Anyone ordering Model 3 accessories from Tesla? I purchased the carpet interior mats and Nema 14-50 adapter. Will look for winter mats soon!
I ordered the centre caps for the aero wheels, a (hopefully) extra J1772 adapter and a mat for the frunk. I am buy my car in pieces. I also have a set of Tuxmats and a Stealth Hitch. I have a wireless charger on the way and I picked up a Hot Wheels at Walmart. All I am missing is the car.

I ordered the centre caps for the aero wheels, a (hopefully) extra J1772 adapter and a mat for the frunk. I am buy my car in pieces. I also have a set of Tuxmats and a Stealth Hitch. I have a wireless charger on the way and I picked up a Hot Wheels at Walmart. All I am missing is the car.

The J1772 adapter comes standard with every vehicle right? That's what I've seen written at the bottom of the product page

I had my cars home delivered, but it was processed and shipped to me from Montreal, so technically, I think that counts as a Montreal Delivery. My rough time line of events was:
- May 1st, ordered SR+/MSM/Black/18" Aeros without FSD
- May 5th, revised order to Blue/19" wheels vs MSM/Aeros after seeing one in the wild and loving it
- May 7th, wife decided she didn't want to be left out of the fun, so we ordered SR+/Black/Black/19" without FSD as well.
- May 8th, after going back and forth about the pitfalls of Ottawa in the winter, we opted to upgrade the Blue to AWD.
- May 10th, DA assigned.
- Around May 12, the purchase agreement showed up in my account for the Blue AWD, with a VIN attached, but the VIN wasn't listed in the main account details yet.
- May 13, Delivery date for Blue AWD showed as May 21 in Montreal
- May 16, VIN on both cars now showing, and delivery date for Black SR+ showed as May 24.

Over the long weekend the delivery date on the Blue shifted to May 28, Black stayed the 24. I spoke with my DA on the 21 and she confirmed that both cars were in Montreal and being prepped for Delivery. Now both cars showed the 24 in Montreal. That evening, around 6 pm, I received the purchase and financing agreements on both vehicles, the next day (the 22nd), I returned the documents and wired the outstanding money owed and I called my DA. She confirmed that everything was received and she was going to have home delivery to Ottawa scheduled, but she couldn't give me a time line until she had confirmation from the shipping company.

My DA called me on the 23 and advised the cars were being shipped to me in Ottawa on the 24 and they arrived shortly after noon. They were both produced in May 2019, the AWD had 9km on it, the SR+ had 7. I expect that my May 1st order got me in the queue, but my orders weren't actually finalized until May 7 & 8 (late evening on both), so ultimately it took 17 days to receive the SR+ and 16 days to receive the AWD which seems pretty impressive. Seeing others time lines makes me wonder if I got slightly expedited treatment for having 2 on order. Regardless, the whole experience was painless and amazing. And the cars are better than I could have imagined.

Also, protip, if you refer yourself, you get double bonus on the Supercharger credit (15k instead of 7500)

I had my cars home delivered, but it was processed and shipped to me from Montreal, so technically, I think that counts as a Montreal Delivery. My rough time line of events was:
- May 1st, ordered SR+/MSM/Black/18" Aeros without FSD
- May 5th, revised order to Blue/19" wheels vs MSM/Aeros after seeing one in the wild and loving it
- May 7th, wife decided she didn't want to be left out of the fun, so we ordered SR+/Black/Black/19" without FSD as well.
- May 8th, after going back and forth about the pitfalls of Ottawa in the winter, we opted to upgrade the Blue to AWD.
- May 10th, DA assigned.
- Around May 12, the purchase agreement showed up in my account for the Blue AWD, with a VIN attached, but the VIN wasn't listed in the main account details yet.
- May 13, Delivery date for Blue AWD showed as May 21 in Montreal
- May 16, VIN on both cars now showing, and delivery date for Black SR+ showed as May 24.

Over the long weekend the delivery date on the Blue shifted to May 28, Black stayed the 24. I spoke with my DA on the 21 and she confirmed that both cars were in Montreal and being prepped for Delivery. Now both cars showed the 24 in Montreal. That evening, around 6 pm, I received the purchase and financing agreements on both vehicles, the next day (the 22nd), I returned the documents and wired the outstanding money owed and I called my DA. She confirmed that everything was received and she was going to have home delivery to Ottawa scheduled, but she couldn't give me a time line until she had confirmation from the shipping company.

My DA called me on the 23 and advised the cars were being shipped to me in Ottawa on the 24 and they arrived shortly after noon. They were both produced in May 2019, the AWD had 9km on it, the SR+ had 7. I expect that my May 1st order got me in the queue, but my orders weren't actually finalized until May 7 & 8 (late evening on both), so ultimately it took 17 days to receive the SR+ and 16 days to receive the AWD which seems pretty impressive. Seeing others time lines makes me wonder if I got slightly expedited treatment for having 2 on order. Regardless, the whole experience was painless and amazing. And the cars are better than I could have imagined.

Also, protip, if you refer yourself, you get double bonus on the Supercharger credit (15k instead of 7500)

Thanks for the detailed overview! And congrats to you both. It’s truly an exciting time. Any way to confirm if your vehicle has HW3 installed?