Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More crap from my M3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday, once again, driving down the road and the warnings that Hold and traction control and all those other things was unavailable.

Got home and rebooted it but it still said the same thing.

After sitting overnight, everything was ok today --- until I got home and took groceries out of the trunk and there was a smell like burned electronics.

Got a feeling I'm going to have to take it in or get a ranger out, but the problem is, that the problem is intermittent. I can go for 2 weeks or 2 hrs. You never know how long you have before it pops up again.

Any suggestions?

PS: GOT MY TESLA RING TODAY ALL BLACK WITH GOLD TESLA EMBLEM. Will post pics tomorrow maybe. Love the way it looks.

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
I wouldn't be afraid to call them. You never know what they can determine by looking at the logs.
===========
I went into the app to schedule service and entered all the info etc. and after I scheduled the appointment there was a next box and touching it didn't seem to work. Nothing happened. So I'm not sure if it worked or not. Hopefully I will get an email today, if not I will try calling the old fashioned way.

Got it fixed. Control arms on the front left. Strange how that affected so many things. Cost me a bit over $900 because they claim they found pain inside the fender so I hit a curb or something. I don't remember that but I have hit some potholes. Oh well.