Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Great Tesla Service!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Jonathan from Chicago (Elston location?) came out today to help me with my cracked tail lights (desing/quality issue, no accident) in my model Y and did a phenomenal job! Great guy, super professional and helpful.

I've had as many or more problems with my MY as anyone on this forum, and Tesla has done an incredible job standing by their product. They recognize it's a lot of money for a MY and are going above and beyond to make sure we're satisfied.

For people thinking about buying a model Y but concerned with quality: Tesla is extremely fair - don't like the car, you can send it back (within the terms/at delivery). Need help down the line? They'll take care of it.

Having taken delivery of my MY in early June, having had ~4 service appointments (all easy, painless, fast) and driven ~4,000 miles in my MY since then (did three long road trips!), I would absolutely recommend the Model Y and would buy the car again.