Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Tesla job cuts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
6 more months until the $35,000 car 'might' be available?
Is there anyone at this company that can forecast how much a product will cost? $35,000, $35,000 $35,000 how many times did he promise that at the unveil? 20?
How did they settle on 35? Was this Musk's idea, or do they have actual professionals coming up with that number? Was there anyone in the room
that suggested $40,000?

• Funny
Reactions: Tic-tac-toe
You're assuming the job cuts will be in the CS ranks? I don't see evidence of that from the letter. Tesla's production ramp-up last year undoubtedly resulted in a demand for headcount that isn't required. To survive and be profitable Tesla cannot afford to keep any unnecessary staff on board.

You're assuming the job cuts will be in the CS ranks? I don't see evidence of that from the letter. Tesla's production ramp-up last year undoubtedly resulted in a demand for headcount that isn't required. To survive and be profitable Tesla cannot afford to keep any unnecessary staff on board.
How will the headcount look when they add the planned 100 new service centers and 1000 per month supercharger stalls this year? I'm guessing that those aren't going to happen...

Next announcement will be: Tesla looks to authorize dealerships due to severe service issues.

Reactions: Darren Donovan