TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

More than one address!

Discussion in 'Model S' started by aollivierre, Sep 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. aollivierre

aollivierre Member

So i am going for a drive this week which will take me into two different cities...Dallas then off to Austin....How do I enter two dresses into the amps app on the tesla so I truly know where I need to fuel up...Oh sorry, force of habit...

CHARGE UP! :):):)

Thanks

2. Saghost

Saghost Active Member

The onboard Nav doesn't handle waypoints at the moment except for the Superchargers that it loads in itself. I'd suggest using something like EVTripPlanner to lay out the trip ahead of time and get a feel for how things should go.

3. TexasEV

TexasEV Well-Known Member

It's not like you have a choice of where to charge on your way from Dallas to Austin. No matter where you're coming from or where you're going, you will stop to supercharge at Collin Street Bakery in Waco.

4. rxlawdude

rxlawdude Member

Do you have a calendar function in your phone? Do you use it? Do you sync to your Tesla?

If yes to all three, simply place the address of the subsequent places you're visiting on the calendar, on the day you plan on traveling. Then, just open the calendar and select the "appointment" that has the address and voila!

5. aollivierre

aollivierre Member

Yes and yes. Made to Austin no problems.. I thought Austin would be a Tesla mecha but I have not found many “Tesla” stations. But ChargePoint is very popular and I don’t like the pricing to charge.