Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Put a M3 performance on order 1st Oct, however HATED the silver wheels and was ready to simply have these coated once it arrived. They then introduced the darker wheels so I've simply re-ordered (have two on order now..)
Neither have VINs or have had any movement other than normal order process. Will we see the dark rims in the UK this year? Still trying to work out if its worth cancelling the first although both cars still say they will be here in 'November' however as I understand it Pinocchio appears to update this section of the website - not sure how he can get close enough to the computer with a nose that big though now..

Anyone order a M3 with the dark rims?

Leasing mine and found a VIN today in the source code. For a 2016 model X?

You are looking in the wrong file/document. You want to look in the product-finalize one. No placeholders in that file but lots of detritus in other files - suspect you found the shonky Model X inventory stock car. Look it up in a vin finder and have a giggle and/or worry about what's wrong with it.

Pier 80 2 hours ago (some RHD in there). I believe this is for Jasper Arrow.

19E17538-8BC6-4AF8-887E-FF84C2529708.jpeg

#friendsdontletfriendsbuyICE on Twitter

Reactions: Jetex Jim
Better not be, Leaseplan said Oct/Nov. At the moment my current car is carrying equity but that it diminishing the longer it takes
Order to delivery in a month sounds pretty quick.

My broker originally said i'd get the car in 4-5 weeks, possibly even 2 weeks. I knew at the time that was bs. By the time I get the car (if I get it early November), I will have been waiting 3 months.

It really depends on how many orders will be cleared by the current two ships. It's possible all older orders will be cleared in one go which would make your estimate accurate. But be prepared to wait.

Same here :( No Vin whatsoever since 15th..have been frantically refreshing my browser since yesterday when Pioneer left the Canal.. Tesla at this point is just toying with us ...
Time to call my broker..
I don't think they will have any new info for you to be honest.

The next progression we might get will be when the Grand Dahlia arrives at Zeebrugge. I reckon we might see VIN confirmation and 7 day delivery windows then.

Tesla at this point is just toying with us ...

With all due respect, you are toying with yourself. If we didn't know about looking in the source code for hidden information, we would be none the wiser that Tesla's internal processes are constantly juggling with allocations.

Best bet is to stop looking at source code, or at least look at it less frequently. I looked every few days and yes, it was a joy to see something happening, but at no point did I ever think this was going to happen until the point we drove onto the road. A wise attitude as we had a last minute hiccup and everything changed whilst on our drive to pickup.

I don't think they will have any new info for you to be honest.

The next progression we might get will be when the Grand Dahlia arrives at Zeebrugge. I reckon we might see VIN confirmation and 7 day delivery windows then.
Spot on, they didn't have any info. :)

With all due respect, you are toying with yourself. If we didn't know about looking in the source code for hidden information, we would be none the wiser that Tesla's internal processes are constantly juggling with allocations.

Best bet is to stop looking at source code, or at least look at it less frequently. I looked every few days and yes, it was a joy to see something happening, but at no point did I ever think this was going to happen until the point we drove onto the road. A wise attitude as we had a last minute hiccup and everything changed whilst on our drive to pickup.
You are right..I need to pick some project, or a nice book or something... Its the urge to find some semblance or pattern in all of this.

Reactions: MrBadger
OK - just checked - and I've now had a VIN allocated.

I did chase my lease company earlier today - so it could be some chasing from their side has meant I've been allocated, but it could also be that I'm in the Grand Pioneer.

Ordered a P+ / White / Black Int - back on the 23rd Sept.

Anyone else now seeing a VIN?