Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered MSM.

VINs that showed up in the recent glitch that resulted in cars appearing in inventory which likely are cars on Grand Pioneer, along with the various specs they relate to:

423xxx (x2) - LRAWD, Black, 19" Sport, Black, FSD
424xxx (x3) - LRAWD, Red/Blue/White, 19" Sport, Black, FSD
439xxx (x1) - P+, MSM, 20" Performance, White, AP
448xxx (x5) - SR+/LRAWD/P-/P+, 18" Aero/20" Performance, Black/White, AP/FSD
490xxx (x1) - LRAWD, White, 19" Sport, Black, AP, Tow
491xxx (x3) - LRAWD, Black/MSM, 19" Sport, White, AP, some Tow
499xxx (x1) - P-, Black, 18" Aero, Black, AP
501xxx (x4) - SR+/LRAWD, Black/MSM/Blue, 18" Aero, Black, AP, some Tow
502xxx (x4) - LRAWD/P+, White/MSM/Red, 18" Aero/19" Sport, Black/White, AP
518xxx (x1) - LRAWD, Blue, 18" Aero, Black, AP
520xxx (x1) - LRAWD, White, 18" Aero, White, AP, Tow
523xxx (x1) - LRAWD, Black, 18" Aero, White, AP
527xxx (x2) - SR+, White/Blue, 18" Aero, White, AP
528xxx (x1) - LRAWD, MSM, 18" Aero, Black, AP, Tow
530xxx (x1) - LRAWD, Blue, 18" Aero, White, AP
531xxx (x1) - LRAWD, Blue, 19" Sport, Black, AP, Tow
536xxx (x1) - SR+, Blue, 18" Aero, Black, AP, Tow
542xxx (x4) - SR+/LRAWD, Black/MSM/Red, 18" Aero, White, AP, some Tow

So it's a big mixture of different specs that seem to be on board.
The difference between my VIN 530xxx and the one in the list above is the exterior colour.

I ordered on the 11th September and no VIN for me despite my broker suggesting a delivery date of 6th of Nov to Heathrow. I suspect I will be on the next boat after Pioneer. Does anyone know what that is and what the schedule is ?
After the Grand Pioneer it's likely to be the Jasper Arrow. It's currently loading at Pier 80. So cars on that ship will arrive mid November, for delivery late November most likely.

The Jasper Arrow doesn't have a destination yet though, but there are photos or RHD Model 3s on the pier so likely it will go to Zeebrugge.

Reactions: JCremonini
I ordered MSM.

VINs that showed up in the recent glitch that resulted in cars appearing in inventory which likely are cars on Grand Pioneer, along with the various specs they relate to:

423xxx (x2) - LRAWD, Black, 19" Sport, Black, FSD
424xxx (x3) - LRAWD, Red/Blue/White, 19" Sport, Black, FSD
439xxx (x1) - P+, MSM, 20" Performance, White, AP
448xxx (x5) - SR+/LRAWD/P-/P+, 18" Aero/20" Performance, Black/White, AP/FSD
490xxx (x1) - LRAWD, White, 19" Sport, Black, AP, Tow
491xxx (x3) - LRAWD, Black/MSM, 19" Sport, White, AP, some Tow
499xxx (x1) - P-, Black, 18" Aero, Black, AP
501xxx (x4) - SR+/LRAWD, Black/MSM/Blue, 18" Aero, Black, AP, some Tow
502xxx (x4) - LRAWD/P+, White/MSM/Red, 18" Aero/19" Sport, Black/White, AP
518xxx (x1) - LRAWD, Blue, 18" Aero, Black, AP
520xxx (x1) - LRAWD, White, 18" Aero, White, AP, Tow
523xxx (x1) - LRAWD, Black, 18" Aero, White, AP
527xxx (x2) - SR+, White/Blue, 18" Aero, White, AP
528xxx (x1) - LRAWD, MSM, 18" Aero, Black, AP, Tow
530xxx (x1) - LRAWD, Blue, 18" Aero, White, AP
531xxx (x1) - LRAWD, Blue, 19" Sport, Black, AP, Tow
536xxx (x1) - SR+, Blue, 18" Aero, Black, AP, Tow
542xxx (x4) - SR+/LRAWD, Black/MSM/Red, 18" Aero, White, AP, some Tow

So it's a big mixture of different specs that seem to be on board.
The difference between my VIN 530xxx and the one in the list above is the exterior colour.
I have 501 VIN from that inventory glitch!

Grand Dahlia expected to be in AIS range soon. Still expected in Zeebrugge on 25th October.

Grand Pioneer - no update since it left Panama as it's now out of AIS range. There'll probably be some progress to see in a few days time but basically it's on its way. ETA in Zeebrugge is afternoon of 1st November.

Jasper Arrow remains moored at pier 80. whitfletcher has spotted RHDs among the cars on the pier (think someone may have mentioned that bit already) and a large shipment already set off to cater for Eastern markets so it's possibly another one for UK/Europe.

Glovis Sun is moored at Benicia with its destination set to San Francisco. It is suspected to be the next ship to get involved with Tesla activity there.

Odd. Could be omitted in error? Not sure why it would take 2-3 extra days to reach Southampton if not going to Zeebrugge first.

Jasper Arrow looks like it might be leaving San Francisco soon. There's a tug moored next to it.
Glovis Sun is in the area now.

Jasper Arrow has now left SFO. Panama ETA is 30/10: ⛴ Morten Grove on Twitter

Glovis Sun is already at Pier 80 too.

Also, this looks great, Dahlia ETA for Southampton is 28/10: SuperFurry on Twitter

2019-10-23_10-44-53.jpg

so, i contacted my lease co. yesterday and they came back to me this morning, basically saying no update.

But i thought i would just call Bluewater sales (dartford), where i had test drive, he advised, i am now 'matched' to a car, and i should receive official confirmation in next few days-week with delivery date (best guess, i assume) and he said he would assume delivery within fist/second week of Nov..... He also said they were still matching cars.

for info i ordered 7th Aug...