Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As suggested by those in the know, my Jan 6th delivery date has been brought forward to December 17th. Unfortunately that'll be my 2nd day back at work after 3 weeks off so I've replied to the delivery_gb mail to ask them to delay until the following weekend.

It looks like mine is on the Dong-a Glaucos too!

I ordered a Model 3 Performance from the existing inventory and when I called Tesla to ask when I can pick up they said the car isn't in the country yet. So I'm guessing its on the Dong. Yet to be given a delivery date but have been told probably before 22nd Dec, find it difficult to believe they can process an entire shipment of cars and distribute in such a short space of time.

Tesla have told me mine is on the Dong
And my collection is schedule for Thursday next week at Edinburgh. How they’ll manage I have no idea. I’m very sceptical at this point. I presume they go on another boat to Grimsby and then up to Edinburgh on transporters.
Fingers and everything else crossed at this point.

Reactions: Chalks99
I ordered a Model 3 Performance from the existing inventory and when I called Tesla to ask when I can pick up they said the car isn't in the country yet. So I'm guessing its on the Dong. Yet to be given a delivery date but have been told probably before 22nd Dec, find it difficult to believe they can process an entire shipment of cars and distribute in such a short space of time.
I was told to expect Delivery in the first week of January but a few days later this changed to Dec 17th, which I had to delay slightly and am now scheduled to collect from Edinburgh on December 18th. I was told that 'another big car shipment from California was arriving'. My guess is that these deliveries suddenly being brought forward to next week, rather than January, are probably cars now arriving on the Dong and the early dates are because Tesla has pulled out the stops and are now confident they can get logistics sorted to move the newly arrived cars to the UK and complete delivery within Q4. Fingers crossed they can pull this off - Dong is due to arrive in Zeebrugge shortly!

I was told to expect Delivery in the first week of January but a few days later this changed to Dec 17th, which I had to delay slightly and am now scheduled to collect from Edinburgh on December 18th. I was told that 'another big car shipment from California was arriving'. My guess is that these deliveries suddenly being brought forward to next week, rather than January, are probably cars now arriving on the Dong and the early dates are because Tesla has pulled out the stops and are now confident they can get logistics sorted to move the newly arrived cars to the UK and complete delivery within Q4. Fingers crossed they can pull this off - Dong is due to arrive in Zeebrugge shortly!

Last week i was also told to expect delivery of my M3P ordered mid Oct by Mid-Late Jan 2020. Called again yesterday for an update to be told im booked in for colection from edinburgh on 19th Dec. So i think you could be right. Im not getting my hopes up but hard not to be mega excited. Altho' ive not even arranged a charger install yet so will probably have to granny charge till January or use public chargers lol.

• Love
Reactions: Stew:

I'm collecting on 18th from Edinburgh also after originally being told early Jan - my car was on Sirius. I have a date in my account but no email yet - I hope I haven't gone too early but I've booked my flight and ferry home. I hope the date holds but it sounds like there will be a lot of activity next week.

Dong is now in Zeebrugge :)

Reactions: Stew:
Yes - after following its progress through the Canal and across the Atlantic its good to see the Dong now safely arrived at Zeebrugge and tucked in at the unloading dock. Let's hope the cars are already rolling off and straight onto the next transporter over to the UK!
I had another call from Tesla today and it sounds like they are trying to arrange a huge number of deliveries before the end of year. Not sure the Tesla staff will be getting time for a Christmas Party at this rate but with the current crazy high demand for their cars Tesla certainly has grounds for celebration.

According to the Port of Southampton UK website (Planned Movements - Southampton VTS - ABP Southampton)
Dong-A-Glaucos ship is arriving on the 15th of December from Zeebrugee.
6LfJoCQ

Newby to TMC my first post, awaiting impatiently for my white SR+ ordered 22 Oct via lease company..
I have an RN thats it so far.
Does this mean a shipment of SR+ will be on board the Dong or is it as long as a piece of string still,
can anyone help please, I doubt even if there are SRs on board its too late for Dec.delivery but I do live in hope !

Newby to TMC my first post, awaiting impatiently for my white SR+ ordered 22 Oct via lease company..
I have an RN thats it so far.
Does this mean a shipment of SR+ will be on board the Dong or is it as long as a piece of string still,
can anyone help please, I doubt even if there are SRs on board its too late for Dec.delivery but I do live in hope !
If you read back through the previous posts you’ll find your answer. But a short answer would be to expect delivery maybe in February, no sooner than that.