Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Morning Christina on schedule then with today being its expected arrival.
It has 2 days to load before Gentle Leader turns up.
Gonna need a second pier at this rate!

I saw on Twitter (can't remember who posted it) that there was a suggestion that Grand Dahlia isn't carrying any RHD but I find that hard to believe given that 1) it seemed like it had a load of RHD waiting to be loaded (as per whitfletcher's photos) and 2) inventory stock seems to coincide with the time around the ship's arrival.

Hmmm. That's roughly around the estimated delivery date of mine but I was told (by the store I ordered from) something of the lines of "it could be sooner... actually it is very likely it will be sooner".

Customer Service might be just going by what it says on the screen.
And I might just be hoping that they're wrong :D

Hmmm. That's roughly around the estimated delivery date of mine but I was told (by the store I ordered from) something of the lines of "it could be sooner... actually it is very likely it will be sooner".

Customer Service might be just going by what it says on the screen.
And I might just be hoping that they're wrong :D
Customer Service said it had to do with Brexit, and the fact that the ships cannot stop in the European Union before coming to the UK.

The big question is where is my Raven X?! Ordered mid-August. VIN and scheduled delivery date of 30th October received with final invoice mid-September and not changed since. Is it already being reassembled in Tilburg having been sent by container ship, is it on its way to Tilburg for reassembly, is it coming over complete on one of the car carriers (Dahlia perhaps), is it already in the UK?
What an exciting process this Tesla purchase is!
Tony

• Funny
Reactions: pmg102
Grand Dahlia still out of range for location updates. Latest ETA for arrival in Panama is tomorrow 4:00PM UTC.

Morning Christina has now moored at pier 80 and has already set its destination as Korea (Pyeongtaek) with ETA of 30th October. whitfletcher on Twitter has spotted that vehicles are arriving at the pier with a Korean mileage rating badge.

Gentle Leader is expected in San Francisco on Monday, there was a location update 2 hours ago so it seems to be making decent progress.

Grand Dahlia popped up on the AIS 20 minutes ago. Still several hours from Panama, I think.

Screenshot 2019-10-13 at 13.20.58 - Edited.png

Reactions: pmg102 and nightowl
What is the timeline normally? I’m assuming there is a form of queue, and then it takes some time to navigate the passage?
Not 100% sure but I think it's a few days (maybe 3-5) through the Panama Canal after it's cleared to do so, then 1-2 weeks to Zeebrugge. Basically end of October, I would imagine deliveries will be first/second week November by the time they have made their way to the UK.

We will get an an estimated arrival at Zeebrugge once it has passed through Panama Canal.

Yep would imagine yours is on the Dahlia, based on your order date. Only thing I think would hold it up is that tow-hitch.