Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My SC VIN is 530xxx, but this was assigned after I switched to an inventory car.

Grand Dahlia now going through Gatun Lock at Panama
dahlia2.png

Reactions: pmg102 and Imidogen
Just had this email

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delayed response on our part; we have had an incredibly high volume of calls and emails owing to the Model 3's arrival. Thank you for your patience during, what I can imagine has been an incredibly frustrating couple of months for you. Please do rest assured that we want to get you behind the wheel of your beautiful Model 3 as soon as possible, and are all working tirelessly to make this happen.

As it stands, all of the vehicles from our August vessel have been delivered and we are awaiting the arrival of our next vessel of vehicles, scheduled to arrive nearer the end of October. We will shortly begin our matching process, notifying customers as soon as we can, with delivery-week windows. We will contact you via text and/or email as soon as we have an update for you.

Again, thank you for your patience and I hope when you finally get your Model 3, you feel it was worth the wait.

New SCVIN, "...5422xx". Hope this one sticks around and does not disappear on me like the last one! At what point do Final Invoices go out? I've a feeling that it's between docking at ZEE and loading for GB but can't quite find a post to confirm the timeline.

Just had this email

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delayed response on our part; we have had an incredibly high volume of calls and emails owing to the Model 3's arrival. Thank you for your patience during, what I can imagine has been an incredibly frustrating couple of months for you. Please do rest assured that we want to get you behind the wheel of your beautiful Model 3 as soon as possible, and are all working tirelessly to make this happen.

As it stands, all of the vehicles from our August vessel have been delivered and we are awaiting the arrival of our next vessel of vehicles, scheduled to arrive nearer the end of October. We will shortly begin our matching process, notifying customers as soon as we can, with delivery-week windows. We will contact you via text and/or email as soon as we have an update for you.

Again, thank you for your patience and I hope when you finally get your Model 3, you feel it was worth the wait.
Who was that from?

Same just got a VIN in the source code...yay!

If you don't mind me asking where is your collection?

My order is very similar to yours but no VIN!

SR+ White/Blk int, no modififcations, Private lease, ordered 7th August. Collection from dartford.

Just googled what the Source code is, and if i found the right info it is found by Right clicking and open source page on car overview, is that correct?

Sorry for the Q's but still learning
Thanks

White SR+ ordered mid July , Edinburgh.

I got a Final Invoice 3 ! today for 18th Nov then.... Final Invoice 4 for 6th Nov.....VIN 5YJ3F7EA6KF490xxx..... so am I on the Grand Dahlia ??? and do I have any hope of seeing the car for the 2/3rd Nov as I’ll find it difficult to collect after that until Sunday 17th due to work/foreign holiday...