Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would it be better not to put a hidden referral link in that, or at very least mention it?

Everyone else has their link in their profile as per the forum rules.
It is not a referral link to me/my account at all, so I am not sure what your objection is..........:p

However, it is a link to the current/new model 3 unallocated stock that Tesla has in there inventory and could help members get a model 3 sooner. I thought that could be of some help to stressed-out people who are anxious about if/when they get there model 3 :eek:

This is what they do, and a similar trip I am on, and I saw someone else pulling the same thing. Get invoice, email to EST, pay for car from other more readily available funds, drive off, celebrate etc, get money from EST, repay whatever temp funding solution you found, provide the receipted invoice from tesla to show you did actually buy one.

Emphasis mine.

Technically we are being naughty. Hope they don't notice or are nice understanding people. Fortunately I'm in a position its annoying if the loan doesn't come through, rather than I'd have to return the car. If I was relying on the loan my attitude would be different or I would be talking it over with them first.
Having spoken to EST, they have confirmed that as long has you have had the loan from them approved by letter, then using temporary funds to secure a car will not be an issue; just email them the receipt for payment received from Tesla.

• Informative
Reactions: ringi and pmg102