Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just to add myself to the mix, ordered a SR+, White out/Black in on Oct 11th. Not heard a stitch yet, and no VIN in the SC. One phone call to Tesla promised a mid December deliver, but as the days tick by the hope of a pre Christmas delivery is dwindling. I've been keeping my eye on Glovis Sirius in the hope a VIN would appear as she approaches Panama, but it seems to be taking its time? anyone know when its due to hit Panama. First post but have been sitting in the wings reading your expectant hopes and excitement, its like waiting for christmas when I was 10!! Time seems to have slowed down!

Reactions: Stew:
Just to add myself to the mix, ordered a SR+, White out/Black in on Oct 11th. Not heard a stitch yet, and no VIN in the SC. One phone call to Tesla promised a mid December deliver, but as the days tick by the hope of a pre Christmas delivery is dwindling. I've been keeping my eye on Glovis Sirius in the hope a VIN would appear as she approaches Panama, but it seems to be taking its time? anyone know when its due to hit Panama. First post but have been sitting in the wings reading your expectant hopes and excitement, its like waiting for christmas when I was 10!! Time seems to have slowed down!

Same position, spoke to Tesla yesterday (put through to Holland) told them my RN but no vehicle has been assigned yet
Ordered same time as you; M3Performance. I share your pain

Glovis Sirius has an eta for tomorrow and Dong a glaucos has an eta for the 27th

I just called them and said my car was on the way to Southampton now and is due there 'soon' Said i should be picking up the car 1st week of December.

Presume must be on the Auto Progress then. Fingers crossed mine is on there too. I'm loathe to call Tesla again and harass them as last time I called they reminded me it had been less than a week since we last spoke.

And I’m walking in the same shoes as you so don’t worry we are a lot in the same position

Spoken to Tesla earlier, confirmed I’ve been allocated a vehicle that’s either in or on it’s way to Zeebrugge at the moment (they weren’t sure which), delivery expected around the end of December and my VIN appeared a couple of days ago in SC.

Mines a M3 Performance in black with grey wheels and white interior ordered mid October.

Reactions: Chalks99
Not actually had an invoice to pay yet or a reg number to tell the insurance... at what point do these usually appear?

Well, if you've read back in the forum, in various threads, you will note that they appear when they appear. Unfortunately there is no set pattern. If you don't have an invoice then clearly you can't pay. However, just because you do get an invoice don't think for a minute that this indicates you are about to receive your car! So long as you have paid by the time you arrive at the service centre to pick up the car that's fine.

Reactions: Stew:
Reactions: KamSandhu44
More importance should be applied in identfying the next vessel coming to Zeebrugge which is due to dock at pier 80 on Sunday 24th.
No obvious contenders at the moment, and I'm looking, as are, I assume, the Germans.
It would be good to know if they have identified a contender.

Florida Highway, maybe.....

More importance should be applied in identfying the next vessel coming to Zeebrugge which is due to dock at pier 80 on Sunday 24th.
No obvious contenders at the moment, and I'm looking, as are, I assume, the Germans.
It would be good to know if they have identified a contender.

Florida Highway, maybe.....
I know the Glovis Cosmos is due at Zeebrugge on 24th... not that I’m obsessively tracking it or anything, just because my car is on it! :rolleyes: Not sure what pier 80 is or means though? Is that for ‘arrivals’ or ‘departures’??

Pier 80 is the loading pier in San Francisco - the other end of things (check it out in Google Maps satellite view - is that a bunch of M3’s on the waterside?! Saw it on Marine Traffic last night).

What Mr M was talking about is the next ship there to go alongside and load up after GMT Astro - HTHs

Mr M: fan of your work BTW - thanks for keeping us all informed!

• Informative
Reactions: MelT3 and Stew: