Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Me either, ordered 29th August. White SR+ with white interior, was told VIN allocation is an automated process that occurs 6-10 weeks after order so was expected beginning of November
I’ve had a VIN allocated from the source code and using the iOS VIN check app. And then a message from my leasing company to confirm I’ve been matched.
I ordered a white SR+ with white interior too.
ordered on 17th October so it’s been quick for me.
I did have to get someone at Tesla to fix a typo on my email that stopped the order appearing on My Tesla page.
mid your RN number on your Tesla page ?

• Funny
Reactions: corbo1523
Oh sure yea, the big end of 1/4 push.

Seems like they are sending all the cars over right now but with nowhere to store them, nobody to transfer them and nobody to deliver them.

There was a hiccup in the finely balanced logistic chain a couple of weeks ago which delayed the arrival of the Jasper Arrow and Glovis Cosmos which meant cars for UK missed their pre-booked connections. It'll take a couple more weeks to sort it all out as the cars are flooding in with another boatload arriving on Wednesday.

I’ve had a VIN allocated from the source code and using the iOS VIN check app. And then a message from my leasing company to confirm I’ve been matched.
I ordered a white SR+ with white interior too.
ordered on 17th October so it’s been quick for me.
I did have to get someone at Tesla to fix a typo on my email that stopped the order appearing on My Tesla page.
mid your RN number on your Tesla page ?

Is this true? i still have no VIN and your order is 1.5 months after mine :(

Its a joke tbh mate. what did you order? they appear to be prioritizing LR and Performance models, there is a page full of LR on existing inventory again...
It is indeed. That’s the conclusion I got to as well, I think is a higher profit margin on them that’s why. I’ve ordered SR+ white/black but I’m thinking to swap to a LR white/black if one pops up in the inventory just to get it quicker.

There was a hiccup in the finely balanced logistic chain a couple of weeks ago which delayed the arrival of the Jasper Arrow and Glovis Cosmos which meant cars for UK missed their pre-booked connections. It'll take a couple more weeks to sort it all out as the cars are flooding in with another boatload arriving on Wednesday.
My car was shipped on the Cosmos which arrived at Zeebrugge yesterday afternoon. Got a delivery appointment today for 10th December.