Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My understanding is my car is currently in Zeebrugge. Having spoken to Tesla this morning (very friendly if not a little vague) thinks the car will be over in the UK any day now - but has absolutely no visibility or assurance of this.

Does anyone have any view on how long it takes to move from Zeebrugge to UK (presumably Southampton). The last update Tesla operative had was 1st December. He even suggested it may already be on a ship over. I'll believe it when I see it though...

Cars from Zeebrugge used to go to Sheerness and Grimsby and I see no reason for that to change.
Southampton was port of entry when one of the Brexit dates was looming.
So I expect Southampton to feature again at the end of January.
Makes sense. Logistically I’d expect Sheerness to make most sense (especially with a Birmingham end destination). Are Zeebrugge to these ports frequent? Any tracking on them?

Cars from Zeebrugge used to go to Sheerness and Grimsby and I see no reason for that to change.
Southampton was port of entry when one of the Brexit dates was looming.
So I expect Southampton to feature again at the end of January.

I think Southampton may still very much be in use. Bumped into a Tesla engineer chap at Fleet on his way back north from Southampton. Got the impression he had been working there on deliveries.

Reactions: Stew:
My VIN matched car is apparently on the Dong a Glaucos which is currently mid-Atlantic. My Tesla account has been updated.

Delivery Appointment at Edinburgh Newbridge
Thursday, December 19

Woohoo

Nice. My car is supposed to be on Sirius which is in Zeebrugge, I'm supposed to be collecting from Edinburgh also but no sign of a delivery date in my account...Although I am leasing so account details might be different in that I don't think I get a final invoice

Nice. My car is supposed to be on Sirius which is in Zeebrugge, I'm supposed to be collecting from Edinburgh also but no sign of a delivery date in my account...Although I am leasing so account details might be different in that I don't think I get a final invoice
I was told via phone by tesla my car is in Zeebrugge but not to expect delivery till mid Jan :( M3P also collecting Edinburgh. Mine also a lease so nothing showing in tesla account.

The pier at Koopmans in Amsterdam is currently full of Model 3s but rumour has it that the RCC Europe which is currently waiting for its slot to transit the Panama Canal tomorrow will be routing direct to Amsterdam. We should find out whether that is true or not tomorrow.

I was told via phone by tesla my car is in Zeebrugge but not to expect delivery till mid Jan :( M3P also collecting Edinburgh. Mine also a lease so nothing showing in tesla account.

Davey,

I was told by my lease company that they had been told by Tesla that I would have a pickup date before the 22nd Dec, so I called Tesla straight after being told this to see if I could get an exact date.
This was around 10 days ago, and was told the same thing as you, mid Jan for my delivery.
Then 2 days later a pick up date of the 19th Dec appears in my Tesla account.
If I was you I'd speak to your lease company and see what they say.

My VIN matched car is apparently on the Dong a Glaucos which is currently mid-Atlantic. My Tesla account has been updated.

Thursday, December 19

Stew
What time are you picking up?
I'm the same date as you in Edinburgh at 11am?

Woohoo

Thursday, December 19

Woohoo

The Dong A Glaucos is getting closer...
position as of 10 minutes ago (09:30 8th December ‘19)

Attachments

• B0FA0333-CB16-4C55-ACB2-9000EC4512B8.jpeg
    B0FA0333-CB16-4C55-ACB2-9000EC4512B8.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 48