Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Morgan Stanley is pumped over the Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What about you DON'T open the doors until you've cleared off the snow?

It is beyond me how anyone can live with sunroof or cabriolet. All that rain comming into cabin? They must all get wet and cold.
I don't get how people manage to close the hood/bonnet before they drive. What if I tried to drive off without closing it? I'd run into things.
I can't imagine anyone turning that big circular thing in the middle of the cabin to tell the car where to go. What if I turned it wrong, the car would not go in the right direction.

One is considered to be grown-up person when he can predict the consequences of his actions. When consequences don't look good, you don't take the action.
Bee-jezus!

Let's just cut to the chase. I hereby compare falcon doors to Hitler.

I predict there will be numerous exclamations of, "The Model X has the BEST roof rack solution EVER! I can't believe this was NEVER done before!"

I officially heart this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't decide which of the following is my new favorite post. But they're both contenders:

I can't imagine anyone turning that big circular thing in the middle of the cabin to tell the car where to go. What if I turned it wrong, the car would not go in the right direction.
Let's just cut to the chase. I hereby compare falcon doors to Hitler.

I really worry about that too. It feels eerily like a rerun of DeLorean.

Sorry but as a longtime DeLorean owner/defender I have to correct you here. :)

The DeLorean never had a problem with its gullwing doors; there was a brief problem in the early cars with the power door lock system, but it was unrelated to the usability or reliability of the doors themselves.

You may be mistaking the DeLorean for the Bricklin, which did have issues such as leaks with its gullwing doors back in the '70s.

In another win for the electrification of global transportation, it seems Tesla has successfully eliminated range anxiety. In owners by giving owners & reservation holders a car with awesome range + superchargers, and the rest of the world the ability to endlessly fret about doors that hinge a different way. Psyops win?

In another win for the electrification of global transportation, it seems Tesla has successfully eliminated range anxiety. In owners by giving owners & reservation holders a car with awesome range + superchargers, and the rest of the world the ability to endlessly fret about doors that hinge a different way. Psyops win?

Psyops win!

Nice! Maybe this is how we'll know when the EV's have won - range anxiety slips down or falls off the list of things people worry about, and we move on to more general car things to worry about.

Like the falcon wing doors.

That article is absurd and sounds like they're shilling for TSLA. Now I hope that the Model X will be a fantastic vehicle, but since when is Morgan Stanley in the business of evaluating and reviewing cars? From the tone of the article, you'd think they already had performed long-term and instrumented 5th wheel tests on the X.

That article is absurd and sounds like they're shilling for TSLA. Now I hope that the Model X will be a fantastic vehicle, but since when is Morgan Stanley in the business of evaluating and reviewing cars? From the tone of the article, you'd think they already had performed long-term and instrumented 5th wheel tests on the X.

They did....I lent them mine for a long weekend in the Hamptons (sorry Bonnie).:tongue: