Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most effective way to request a minor onboard software feature?

UncaNed

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Apr 8, 2015
East coast
What's the best avenue to request a simple software option that Tesla might actually see and consider?

Proven effective advice much appreciated.

This shouldn't matter much, but if you're curious:

For a wheelchair guy, I'd like a simple driver's door hold and steering wheel lock I can activate while positioning and assembling my manual wheelchair, then I want to be able to steady myself with the steering wheel while I get in and out of my Model S and/ or X.

It's awkward when the door keeps closing and the steering wheel spins free and I'd love for my next Model S or X to be easier to use.

whitex

Sep 30, 2015
Seattle area, WA
Tweet Elon and pray is pretty much the only way. Chances are extremely low unless you have the blue checkmark twitter account, or you happen to be receiving your 15 minutes of fame from the media for some reason.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC