Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most likely the configuration I'd order. Maybe even 2.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Vin coming on up.

I wouldnt say cheaply made. The internets impression of what a Model 3 should be is basically a small Model S. I believe that statement to be very untrue. I think its a terrific car, build by a terrific company. I myself am buying 2. However, with that being said its because of the simplicity and clean look. I think the world will look at this and say where are all the buttons, and what else can i press? It's the mind set of a person coming from a Leaf or Fiat or Volt. Maybe im wrong?!

Attachments

• photo_2017-07-20_14-35-13.jpg
    photo_2017-07-20_14-35-13.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 85
  • photo_2017-07-20_14-35-32.jpg
    photo_2017-07-20_14-35-32.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 90
  • photo_2017-07-20_14-39-27.jpg
    photo_2017-07-20_14-39-27.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 86
  • photo_2017-07-20_14-39-32.jpg
    photo_2017-07-20_14-39-32.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 84
Vin coming on up.

I wouldnt say cheaply made. The internets impression of what a Model 3 should be is basically a small Model S. I believe that statement to be very untrue. I think its a terrific car, build by a terrific company. I myself am buying 2. However, with that being said its because of the simplicity and clean look. I think the world will look at this and say where are all the buttons, and what else can i press? It's the mind set of a person coming from a Leaf or Fiat or Volt. Maybe im wrong?!
Ah, so not "cheap" as in low quality, but rather "cheap" as in less flashy/obnoxious than other cars with a collection of buttons, lights, and external controls. I dig it.

Forget the VIN, can someone look into the front passenger wheel well and see if there is the battery size label attached? I'm hoping to see one when I drive down to Disney this upcoming week and take a peak in the wheel well for any indication of battery pack info.
That's only assuming it is the same as on the S. For all we know, it could be in different location or even not seen with battery in the car.

Vin coming on up.

So you work at Tesla? In one of the pics you can see the reflection of your T badge