TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Most oblivious owner (me)

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by kendallpb, Jun 28, 2013.

1. kendallpb

kendallpb Model S: P 8061

We need a "glances" section here, so people can post "hey saw you in your Model S, I had one too, but you didn't notice me" or something like that. ;-)

I was getting out of my car and a guy in a car paused by my parking spot said "Nice car" with an odd grin. I said, "Oh, thanks!" and grinned. As I walked towards the credit union, I noticed him driving around the row of cars and turning towards an exit, and realized I'm an oblivious moron--he was driving a Model S, too! I waved--not sure if he saw me in his rear-view mirror or not. I think I win oblivious owner of the year!

Other owner who was in that parking lot in Falls Church: If you're here on TMC and see this, my apologies for being such an idiot! Your car was quite nice, too--I was just caught off guard.

2. ChadS

ChadS Petroleum is for sissies

My wife did exactly the same thing a couple of weeks ago. So you have competition for your new title, sorry.

3. kendallpb

kendallpb Model S: P 8061

That's okay--I feel better knowing I'm not alone! ;-)