Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most reliable way to buy a used 2016-2018 Model X - tesla direct, carmax, carvana, shift, vroom?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought from my x from Tred.com Tred is a dealer that sells private peoples cars. I also sold my S on Tred.com
Went there and saw this...
AYrtMtV.jpg

But you lost out on the $500?
I had to fight for it but I got it back. The delivery people will tell you that it's gone, don't bother arguing with them. But if you reasonably believe that the car did not meet the condition spec contact your sales advisor and they can work to get it back to you. I wouldn't say it's a guarantee that they'll return it but I'm 1 for 1 at least. The car went back into inventory and was gone within hours. They are flying off the shelves.

I had to fight for it but I got it back. The delivery people will tell you that it's gone, don't bother arguing with them. But if you reasonably believe that the car did not meet the condition spec contact your sales advisor and they can work to get it back to you. I wouldn't say it's a guarantee that they'll return it but I'm 1 for 1 at least. The car went back into inventory and was gone within hours. They are flying off the shelves.
Did you end up seeing it? What was the condition like?

Reactions: xanatos
Did you end up seeing it? What was the condition like?
It was in OK shape. My big issue was a large mark left by a phone mount in the top center of the dash. Definitely an interior "mark" over 1" as called out in their condition disclaimer. They wouldn't fix it and it was right in the middle of the field of view. There was also a deep door ding in the center of the driver's side door that was unfortunate but did meet their condition disclaimer. Headlights were a little hazy, paint had lots of swirls and various scratches. If they'd have fixed the dash I would have taken it. The worst part was a perfect condition 75d parked for delivery right next to it. Same color (black) with great paint, no scratches, beautiful interior. It looked so much better.

I just got a 2019 Raven direct from Tesla. The warranty is great peace of mind. A couple weeks ago they seemed to have really good prices on used model X, but I noticed all those cars disappearing fast so I rushed to grab one. They have very little inventory left online right now. Got it for 66k with 7 seats and FSD. Hoping it's good, they still haven't let me schedule pick up yet.

Is there an easy way to tell if a 2019 is a raven on Tesla’s site?