Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most requested features/options/improvements for the Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are there any features, options, or improvements you wish the Model 3 had? Maybe things that are pretty common in most other ICE vehicles? Like air ventilated seats, blind-spot assistance, air suspension, sportier/more aggressive look for the Performance version, etc?

I’m probably going to purchase a Model 3 Performance in May, and was just curious if there are any features or options y’all really wish The Model 3 had.

What about any rumors or confirmed reports of the most frequently requested features/options/improvements coming to the cars being produced in 2020?

Thanks in advance! Ever since I started looking into buy a Tesla, and then test-drove one in Atlanta a couple weeks ago, I’ve been soaking up every bit of information I can find. So I welcome and appreciate any and all information you guys and gals take the time to post.

Are there any features, options, or improvements you wish the Model 3 had? Maybe things that are pretty common in most other ICE vehicles? Like air ventilated seats, blind-spot assistance, air suspension, sportier/more aggressive look for the Performance version, etc?

I’m probably going to purchase a Model 3 Performance in May, and was just curious if there are any features or options y’all really wish The Model 3 had.

What about any rumors or confirmed reports of the most frequently requested features/options/improvements coming to the cars being produced in 2020?

Thanks in advance! Ever since I started looking into buy a Tesla, and then test-drove one in Atlanta a couple weeks ago, I’ve been soaking up every bit of information I can find. So I welcome and appreciate any and all information you guys and gals take the time to post.

Check out this site

MoreTesla.com

All Teslas have that. If you try to change lanes and another car is in the way you will get an alert and the car may even try to steer away from a potential impact.

Well yes, you just have to try and kill someone for that to enable. We'd rather have a warning on the screen or a light on the mirror to let us know someone is there.

There is a warning on the screen. I've tested this in controlled conditions- if you indicate a lane change with a car in the way, the lane line goes red. If the car is visible on the MFD, it too turns red. I did not veer into the car to see if the Tesla barks as you if you turn into the lane anyhow.

No, I mean just an indicator BEFORE you signal. I don't want to look at the screen that closely when changing lanes.

Yes, like every car with blind-spot mirrors. Just warn me the car is there, so the when I look in the direction of travel the warning is there, plain as day.
I've had blind spot indicators on many of my cars and find them totally useless, because they're easy to ignore. A big red flashing is very easy to see (with signal on) or just notice car icons. I'm in Autosteer 90% of my driving so it's very simple to do either or both those things. With lane changes getting significantly better with the 2019.40 software release, I'm even using NOA a lot more.

Reactions: coconutboy84