Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most requested features/options/improvements for the Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had blind spot indicators on many of my cars and find them totally useless, because they're easy to ignore. A big red flashing is very easy to see (with signal on) or just notice car icons. I'm in Autosteer 90% of my driving so it's very simple to do either or both those things. With lane changes getting significantly better with the 2019.40 software release, I'm even using NOA a lot more.

I've had blind spot mirrors before, and I find them brilliant because they're difficult to ignore. I don't use NoA for every trip, so that's not useful to me. Because you use autopilot 90% of the time doesn't mean the rest of us do, or even can do (i.e. dual carriageway, non-highway use where AutoPilot is sketchy).

I would love a paid software unlock option for the rear heated seats in the SR+ hmmmm

75CB6266-C5FA-4E5C-8B08-C940DAB9680F.png

Attachments

• 5232DB95-724B-4133-AAC3-AD29AB0CBA35.png
    5232DB95-724B-4133-AAC3-AD29AB0CBA35.png
    468.2 KB · Views: 114
  • Informative
Reactions: WilliamG
This must have been posted 100s of times on this forum :)
But here are some I with my Model 3 had:
  • Automatic trunc
  • Heated steering wheel
  • Top camera
  • HUD

Forgot one: Navigation with more than 2 memory slots for addresses. So I can add several named entries - just like every other car.
I was driving to a relative's house for Thanksgiving, and I realized we go there about twice a year. In my other car the address is in the address book so I just need to select it. In the Tesla I have to go look it up on my phone - which it turned out I didn't have it in - then type it in. 1diotic behavior for such an advanced car.

Forgot one: Navigation with more than 2 memory slots for addresses. So I can add several named entries - just like every other car.
I was driving to a relative's house for Thanksgiving, and I realized we go there about twice a year. In my other car the address is in the address book so I just need to select it. In the Tesla I have to go look it up on my phone - which it turned out I didn't have it in - then type it in. 1diotic behavior for such an advanced car.
There is a favorites list for this, unless i'm misunderstanding you

Seems few mention this - but big #1 for me is Amazon Music integration!!

And of course top-of-car camera view, sentry severity alerts, and sentry on screen.

Odd that we coul. list so many things and yet it's still by far the best vehicle available. Shows how far ahead in so many other ways.