Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most scenic/beautiful/unique Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Having gone to multiple SC sites in west coast, thought it would be nice to see some scenic or interesting SC pics. We have been to Yosemite several times in the Tesla and stop at Groveland so decided to start the thread.

Attachments

• 3EFE189E-B11A-443E-89B7-6D0E63F88ED9.jpeg
    3EFE189E-B11A-443E-89B7-6D0E63F88ED9.jpeg
    606 KB · Views: 140
We already have a thread on the sketchiest supercharger sites. How about those completely opposite?

I’ll start: from the ones I’ve visited, San Clemente. Nice views from the top garage deck.

Internet image:

View attachment 287299
:
Can you send the link for the Sketchy Supercharger thread? I tried searching and couldn't find it. When I first got my 3, I used this one Tesla charger at a local business. 1) Thanks for the free charging! Very nice to get even 30mph from a business, but.... 2) The place was surrounded by meth, sketchy people eyeing me, people driving up, staring me and my car down and driving away without saying anything. Thankfully I only had to use it for a week until my car got linked.

Reactions: charlesoris
Two along I-40 jump to mind, although they are separated by almost 1,000 miles.

Kingman, AZ - West Andy Devine
This site is in the parking lot of a nice Route 66 museum, with an electric car museum in the basement.

Shamrock, TX
In the parking lot of the Tower Station and U-Drop Inn, an Art Deco style former "filling station" on Route 66 that has been converted into the town's visitor center.
Planning on hitting Kingman on my west coast trip in April! Nice!

You don't need to start a new thread. We already have two long threads that are really duplicate ideas of this anyway and should be merged. Just go browse these and add to them if you want.

Moderator note: All three threads combined into one.

Last edited by a moderator: