Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to update the Wiki in the past, but for some reason I can't figure out how to do it now. If somebody wouldn't mind updating me. On the current list I had visited 27 SC, our recent trip to CA for the Model 3 unveiling added a LOT more. I'm now at 59:

2015: Aurora, IL; Pleasant Prairie, WI; Highland Park, IL; Country Club Hills, IL; Rockford, IL; Normal, IL; St. Joseph, MI; Angola, IN; Maumee, OH; Mishawaka, IN; Chicago (West Grand), IL; Springfield, IL; St Charles, MO; Edison, NJ; Hamilton Township, NJ; Macedonia, OH; Somerset, PA; Strasburg, VA; Newark, DE; East Brunswick, NJ; Tinton Falls, NJ; Cranbury, NJ; Paramus, NJ; Triadelphia, WV; Grove City, OH; Dayton, OH; Lafayette, IN;

2016: Columbia, MO; Independence, MO; Topeka, KS; Salina, KS; Hays, KS; Goodland, KS; Limon, CO; Denver, CO; Silverthorne, CO; Glenwood Springs, CO; Grand Junction, CO; Green River, UT; Richfield, UT; Beaver, UT; St. George, UT; Primm, NV; Barstow, CA; Rancho Cucamonga, CA; Redondo Beach, CA; Needles, CA; Kingman, AZ; Flagstaff, AZ; Holbrook, AZ; Gallup, NM; Albuquerque, NM; Tucumcari, NM; Amarillo, TX; Shamrock, TX; Weatherford, OK; Oklahoma City, OK; Perry, OK; Wichita, KS;

They are in order of when I visited them (if that matters).

Thanks.

Gotcha.
Different routes out and back - nice :)
Just a little jealous you got to go to the Model 3 event.

Superchargers Visited
I'm not a mod, just an obsessive supercharger user. You can also find it under the Wiki section.
I'm assuming the link can be fixed; an editing tool would be nice at some point.
Thanks. At first I thought my row was deleted, turns out someone just mangled my username. And yes, it looks like editing is a bit more difficult with the new forum software...

Edited to add: I've "reported" the first post to (I hope) catch a moderator's attention to fix the broken link.

I hate to recommend taking this content away from TMC, but what about offloading this to a Google Drive spreadsheet? We could list the Superchargers, and you could just put your handle in the field for the ones you've visited. Should be easy enough to have the sheet tally everyone's total, and editing would be simple enough.

Or, of course, @Paul Carter could make us a lovely app with visualizations, charting, and..

I hate to recommend taking this content away from TMC, but what about offloading this to a Google Drive spreadsheet? We could list the Superchargers, and you could just put your handle in the field for the ones you've visited. Should be easy enough to have the sheet tally everyone's total, and editing would be simple enough.
The thought of switching to Google Drive crossed my mind as well, but is it practical to do so? It would be difficult (if not impossible) to restrict editing to authenticated TMC users. It would certainly be easier though.

Does this count as a visit? I took a trip from Cali to Tampa, flew, but brought my key.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    482.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Funny
Reactions: GoTslaGo
Pursuant to the first instruction I do not feel comfortable editing this information; accordingly I would ask an expert to add the following locations to my list:

Reno, Baker City, Boise, Pendleton and Rocklin.

These additions should bring me up to a whopping 69.

Thanks to one and all!

Status
Not open for further replies.