Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also appreciated the shade in El Centro, where the Superchargers are located on the third level of a shopping mall parking structure. Hard to find unless you know where to look, though.

I think you're thinking of Temecula. I've forgotten tons of details about SC stops, but searching for the chargers in that indoor garage is burned into my memory:)

El Centro was 106F with no shade, IIRC--pretty much the same as all the southwest chargers that day.

Keep at it!

• Informative
Reactions: dgpcolorado
I think you're thinking of Temecula. I've forgotten tons of details about SC stops, but searching for the chargers in that indoor garage is burned into my memory:)

El Centro was 106F with no shade, IIRC--pretty much the same as all the southwest chargers that day.

Keep at it!
You're right! Mixed them up and El Centro is out in the heat although I got the spot partly shaded by the Tesla enclosure (this time of the year, not in summer). Temecula it is and it was tough to find. But the hardest to find for me was Flagstaff at night due to Tessie the nav system giving the wrong final direction; took me twenty minutes of driving around and I was tired from ten plus hours on the road. The easiest is probably Beaver UT. Right next to the freeway and visible from it.

The Santa Ana winds made Riverside and the San Bernardino Mountains very clear, as opposed to filled with smog, so my timing was great.

How do you remember such details after 250 stations? Keep a log?

Last edited:
If someone with the keen knowledge and computer skills could update the scorecard for me, please, I would be greatly appreciative.

I added

Bend
Sandy
Lincoln City
Seaside
Crescent City
Eureka
Ukiah

on my recent trip to and from Portland.

I think that I was up to 61, so this collection might place me at 68, way down on the hit parade!

Thank you!

You were at 69 so now you're well into the 70's :)
It only moved you up one place though :(
How are those new ocean-side chargers? Worth a trip from the east coast?

Fifty-cent, I would say an unequivocal yes. I am not an expert on the correct time to visit the Oregon Coast, but from my personal experience, August through early October is generally driest and warmest. In fact, the drive all the way to SF along 101 to Leggett and then towards the sea on California 1 to Fort Bragg, Mendocino and Jenner would be a real cool trip.

I know Bandon is a cool town in Oregon. Perhaps Otter can weigh in on the others. And don't forget all of Oregon's microbreweries. You will not be disappointed!

Mucho apreciado for adding my conquests to the list!

For people participating in this friendly contest: Do you actually stop at every convenient SC so they can bump up the count? Or do you stop to charge only if it makes sense trip-wise?
I am now up to 68, but could be (modestly) higher if I stopped at every SC in my path.

I guess right now this is not so important for me, but I will regret it when I am at 296 and wishing that I was already above 300. :)

And what is with people that have visited chargers on multiple continents? Did you ship your cars for oversees trips? Or did you just happen to rent Tesla on the other continent?

Also, if you are a passenger in a Tesla taxi, do you count that SC as "your" visit?

For people participating in this friendly contest: Do you actually stop at every convenient SC so they can bump up the count? Or do you stop to charge only if it makes sense trip-wise?
I am now up to 68, but could be (modestly) higher if I stopped at every SC in my path...
I try to vary my routes, when possible, to visit new Supercharger Stations but I've never stopped at one that didn't make sense for my trip.

I am now up to 68, but could be (modestly) higher if I stopped at every SC in my path.

And what is with people that have visited chargers on multiple continents? Did you ship your cars for oversees trips? Or did you just happen to rent Tesla on the other continent?

Also, if you are a passenger in a Tesla taxi, do you count that SC as "your" visit?

I don't believe I'd had a visit last less than 10-15 minutes as I usually get out and visit a rest room or get a drink.
I've also gone 9,000 miles out of my way but those were the best 60+ chargers of my three years of ownership.
I'm not a multi-continent traveler, sadly, but I believe those folks rented a car, or borrowed one. You can't plug a US car in overseas so it wouldn't do any good to ship it.
And as far as taxi goes, I believe the rules were driving and plugging in, but I could be off on the driving part.

I guess right now this is not so important for me, but I will regret it when I am at 296 and wishing that I was already above 300. :)

I visit any on my route - I have a personal rule to charge at least 10 minutes. I already was on my own mission to visit all the SpC's in North America before I discovered this contest. I plan some trips specifically to visit new SpC's. For example this weekend we are visiting my wife's niece in Sarasota Springs, NY from NJ. We could have driven straight there with just a stop in Albany, but we are doing it via Binghampton and Syracuse (staying here to use up a free stay we have for a Best Western). We would have done Watertown, NY today too, but the weather became too nasty, so we cut that from the trip. Tomorrow we'll add Utica and Queensbury, and then Kingston on the way back home.

From @Cottonwood's original post under the Wiki section:

The count of Superchargers Visited is the number of Superchargers that you have visited and been the person controlling the connection of the Supercharger to a Tesla.
Doublet locations like the North/South Superchargers in Connecticut only count as a single location.

We received our Model X in March 2016.
Our X is currently at the Denver SC for 12K service
We have about 13K miles so far.

Local in Colorado
1. Silverthorne CO (lots)
2. Glenwood Springs CO
3. Lone Tree-Park Meadows CO
4. Denver CO

Trip to Las Vegas July 2016
5. Grand Junction CO
6. Green River UT
7. Richfield UT
8. Beaver UT
9. St. George UT
10. Las Vegas NV

Trip from Colorado to California Sept 2016
11. Price UT
12. Tooele UT
13. Salt Lake City UT
14. Wendover NV
15. Elko NV
16. Winnemuca NV
16. Lovelock NV
18. Reno NV
19. Truckee North CA
20. Truckee South CA
21. Rocklin CA
22. Dublin CA
23. Vacaville CA
24. Fremont CA

We received our Model X in March 2016.
Our X is currently at the Denver SC for 12K service
We have about 13K miles so far.

Local in Colorado
1. Silverthorne CO (lots)
2. Glenwood Springs CO
3. Lone Tree-Park Meadows CO
4. Denver CO

Trip to Las Vegas July 2016
5. Grand Junction CO
6. Green River UT
7. Richfield UT
8. Beaver UT
9. St. George UT
10. Las Vegas NV

Trip from Colorado to California Sept 2016
11. Price UT
12. Tooele UT
13. Salt Lake City UT
14. Wendover NV
15. Elko NV
16. Winnemuca NV
16. Lovelock NV
18. Reno NV
19. Truckee North CA
20. Truckee South CA
21. Rocklin CA
22. Dublin CA
23. Vacaville CA
24. Fremont CA

Have you seen the new SC build in Loveland? That'll give you a round 25, soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.