Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I be added - I don't know how, and I will be near the bottom but you never know :)
I have carged at 4:
Grand Junction, CO
Glenwood Springs, CO
Silverthorne, CO
Lone Tree, CO

My region would be Mountain. Since Nov 2015.

Great way to start the New Year. Welcome and you're on the board, currently the only one at 4. You gotta take the wife out for a drive more now that CO has a few new superchargers ;)

From the last trip south...

120 Gustine, CA
121 Bakersfield, CA
122 Burbank, CA
123 Culver City, CA
124 Redondo Beach, CA
125 Buena Park, CA
126 Santa Ana, CA
127 Fountain Valley, CA
128 San Juan Capistrano, CA
129 Temecula, CA
130 San Diego, CA
131 El Centro, CA
132 Yuma, AZ
133 Gila Bend, AZ
134 Buckeye, AZ
135 Casa Grande, AZ
136 Cordes Lakes, AZ
137 Wickenberg, AZ
138 Quartzite, AZ
139 Indio, CA
140 Cabazon, CA
141 Rancho Cucamonga, CA
142 Inyokern, CA
143 Lone Pine, CA
144 Fresno, CA
145 Fish Camp, CA
146 Groveland, CA

Reactions: Bighorn and ModelX
I know it's kind of late, but maybe this thread should've been titled "Most Superchargers Used" instead of "Most Superchargers Visited". I'll admit I've visited a lot of Superchargers that I haven't used/charged at, either because I was a passenger in someone else's Tesla...or I wasn't in a Tesla. o_O

I did go back and read "visited and used" in the first post so that clarifies the intention of the thread. ;)

@MorrisonHiker - If you used as a passenger I think that counts. If your spouse/SO drove your car and you weren't present: nope...
Cool. That would bump me up a lot then. In my car, I've only been to 5 that I charged at myself...but as a passenger, that would bump me up to 24 or so. :)

There was at least one other that we visited (Marathon, FL) but couldn't charge at since we didn't have a Tesla. lol.

From post #25.
The count is for Superchargers that you visited and added miles to the Tesla that you were driving.
Hmm...so that goes against @EdA 's suggestion that I could just be a passenger. :( Too bad that info is in post #25 instead of #1!

If there are multiple drivers on the trip, do I only count ones where I physically pulled it into the Supercharger stall?

Status
Not open for further replies.