Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JSergeant
It was a two day quickie--weather was definitely not ideal:)
You had me worried - I thought maybe you were going to go through New Mexico, Texas etc. and put your total even more out of reach. I'm grounded until April, both by weather and personal commitments, except for maybe hitting a few more 'local' Eastern SpC's. I plan to make a big push to catch up with you in April/May.

This is England calling - Just seen this thread. I have had my Model S for just over 6 months and done well over 100 superchargers; but I think I have a new record and challenge for you. I have used Superchargers in 11 different countries (another 4 coming in next few months); and here is the kicker, none of my driving is for business, this is all for pleasure and an excuse to go on a roadtrip with no fuel costs. So far a beer in Copenhagen, going for a swim in Zurich and picking up a boat in Barcelona. I have taken a picture of most of my Superchargers and some are in stunning locations, like Lermoos in Austria. When I first had my Tesla there was a way to list time and date of all Superchargers you have visited; I can't find this now - if someone can tell me where it is I can get my accurate list of Superchargers visited.
The Brits have laid down the challenge. ...Oh and before you start thinking a state is the equivalent of a country...there are 48 counties in the UK. :)

This is England calling - Just seen this thread. I have had my Model S for just over 6 months and done well over 100 superchargers; but I think I have a new record and challenge for you. I have used Superchargers in 11 different countries (another 4 coming in next few months); and here is the kicker, none of my driving is for business, this is all for pleasure and an excuse to go on a roadtrip with no fuel costs. So far a beer in Copenhagen, going for a swim in Zurich and picking up a boat in Barcelona. I have taken a picture of most of my Superchargers and some are in stunning locations, like Lermoos in Austria. When I first had my Tesla there was a way to list time and date of all Superchargers you have visited; I can't find this now - if someone can tell me where it is I can get my accurate list of Superchargers visited.
The Brits have laid down the challenge. ...Oh and before you start thinking a state is the equivalent of a country...there are 48 counties in the UK. :)
Would love to add you to the board! Just need your list of superchargers. Unfortunately with one of the latest software updates the list of chargers visited that was stored in the car's nav has disappeared. So hopefully you can recreate it from memory.
You can post it back here and someone (probably me) will add you or add it to the wiki yourself if you know how.
I think we've had only a few folks from the US earn their dual citizenship by using chargers on the continent but no one as proficient as you.

Unfortunately with one of the latest software updates the list of chargers visited that was stored in the car's nav has disappeared.

That's been gone for a couple years now. Used to be a really cool way to show a map of where you've been.

I'll probably get close to joining the century club by July -- we have a couple trips planned that will get us somewhere between 30-40 additional superchargers (depending on exact route)...

I added 3 local Superchargers.
25. Loveland, CO
26. Cheyanne WY
27. Brush CO

My wife and I did a Sunday drive from Loveland to Brush today just for fun.
Brush is really in the middle of nowhere but has 8 chargers.
We chatted with a local farmer while charging who wanted to know what these things were used for.

In 2 weeks I will be taking a road trip to Louisiana and hope to get up to 50.

Channelview TX
Houston TX
Victoria TX
Sulfur Springs TX
Lindale TX
Corsicana TX
Waco TX
Columbus TX
Shamrock TX
Catoosa OK
Ardmore OK
Weatherford OK
Perry OK
Lake Charles LA
Baton Rouge LA
Slidell LA
Mobile AL
Greenville AL
Auburn AL
DeFuniak Springs FL
Tallahassee FL
Lake City FL
Ocala FL
Brandon FL
Fort Meyers FL
Plantation FL
Marathon FL
Port St Lucie FL
Port Orange FL
St Augustine FL
Kingsland GA
Savannah GA
Macon GA
Atlanta GA
Chatanooga TN
Franklin TN
Bowling Green KY
Louisville KY
Cincinnati OH
Grove City OH
Cleveland OH
Maumee OH
Erie PA
Buffalo NY
Grimsby ON
Woodstock ON
Comber ON
Indianapolis IN
Effingham IL
St Charles MO
Columbia MO
Independence MO
Wichita KS
Salina KS
Hays KS
Goodland KS
Limon CO
Denver CO
Cheyene WY
Lusk WY
Billings MT
Big Timber MT
Bozeman MT
Butte MT
Missoula MT
Superior MT
Coeur d'Alene ID
Ritzville WA
The Dalles OR
Woodburn OR
Springfield OR
Grants Pass OR
Mt Shasta CA
Corning CA
Manteca CA
Harris Ranch CA
Mojave CA
Barstow CA
Primm NV
Kingman AZ
Flagstaff AZ
Holbrook AZ
Gallup NM
Santa Rosa NM
Tucumcari NM

85 So far

Reactions: dgpcolorado
@Half Dollar Bill

Thanks so much for showing me the way with Google maps.

NKYTA Unique SCs

I did notice one "hole" in my map (now filled in). We definitely hit the Moab, UT SC before heading up to Price, UT SC on our way back from Key West.

Your map doesn't give you credit for Moab.
I guess I should also update the wiki for Moab and put you one more in front of me :(
But it sure looks pretty, doesn't it?

21 to add to my list if Half Dollar Bill will do the hard part:

Blanding UT, Green River UT, Salt Lake City UT, Tremonton UT, Twin Falls ID, Boise ID, Idaho Falls ID, Bozeman MT, Big Timber MT, Billings MT, Sheridan WY, Gillette WY, Lusk WY, Cheyenne WY, Loveland CO, Denver CO, Lone Tree CO, Limon CO, Goodland KS, Hays KS, Salina KS.

21 to add to my list if Half Dollar Bill will do the hard part:

Ehh, that wasn't hard. The real hard part is barreling that baby in low enough to fry chickens in the barnyard :)
Since you just visited Wyoming you're probably not planning to go up to Custer SD for the Rally in May, huh?

And just as as general aside, there's a lot of folks stuck on 66. I sound like a traffic reporter there.

If a pilot's good, see, I mean, I mean, if he's really sharp...he would not get himself stuck on 66. However I have a soft spot for 66, I even set my cruise control to 66 most of the time.

IMG_0391.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.