Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I have not yet finished my "going Coastal" round trip from Seattle to Maine and back home, I have finished accumulating new superchargers. Will the powers that be please update my total to 168? Not only do I join the Century Club, but I get back into the teens on the list.

For anyone playing this game, skip the Jersey City supercharger. It's tiny, cramped, narrow and dangerous to park in, and I got charged $7 for my one minute of charging ; ( Also, for any expecting to get all those juicy Chicago sites in a short amount of time, it's not possible. It took me 1.5 hours just to get one downtown SC.

Please add the following sites to my total:
Twin Falls, Evanston, Rock Springs, Rawlins, Laramie, Sidney, Oglallala, Gothenburg, Grand Island, Lincoln, Des Moines, Iowa City, Davenport, Peru, Champaign, Fishers, Indianapolis, Dayton, Grove City, Cambridge, Wheeling, Somerset, Breezewood, Carlisle, Harrisburg, Burlington, Hamilton Township, Cranbury, East Brunswick, Edison, Woodbridge, Jersey City, Jersey City -Mall drive, Paramus, Tarrytown, Grenwich, Darien, Milford, East Greenwich, Dedham, Seabrook, Leominster, Auburn, West Springfield, Lee, Guilderland, Albany, Utica, Syracuse, Waterloo, Victor, Buffalo, Erie, Macedonia, Strongsville, Maumee, Angola, Mishawaka, Merrillville, Country Club Hills, Chicago -South Canal St, Rockford, Madison, Madison E. Washington Ave, Mauston, Rochester, MN, Albert Lea , Sherburn, Sioux Falls, Oacoma and Spearfish.

Thorts

Reactions: Darren S
While I have not yet finished my "going Coastal" round trip from Seattle to Maine and back home, I have finished accumulating new superchargers. Will the powers that be please update my total to 168? Not only do I join the Century Club, but I get back into the teens on the list.
Welcome and a few things:
#1 - I only counted 71 in your list, which gets you to 167. Did you miss one, maybe Milford Mall?
#2 - Can you confirm your car ownership date of Nov 2012?
#3 - Your #40 in the Century Club! Welcome aboard. We're gonna need a bigger boat.

I get 72 new entries. That would be 168. I got my car on March 2, 2013. Vin 601X. And thanks for the welcome. I think that bigger boat may be on it's way to Gina.

Edit: Looks like I missed out on Milford Mall. I think I didn't see that it was a separate dot on the map, as there are N/S ones just to the East. Damn.

Last edited:
Finaly got around to do a couple of road trips to get my SC count to 100+. Visited 4 more today on a 11 hour round trip.

Please add 18 SC to my list. Bringing my total to 103:

Norway: Elverum, Alvdal, Leinstrand, Stjørdal, Dombås, Vinstra, Lillehammer, Bismo (Skjåk), Holmestrand, Rygge, Hokksund, Nes, Larvik, Lillesand, Bygland, Hovden

Sweden: Tanum, Töcksfors

Finaly got around to do a couple of road trips to get my SC count to 100+. Visited 4 more today on a 11 hour round trip.

Please add 18 SC to my list. Bringing my total to 103:

Norway: Elverum, Alvdal, Leinstrand, Stjørdal, Dombås, Vinstra, Lillehammer, Bismo (Skjåk), Holmestrand, Rygge, Hokksund, Nes, Larvik, Lillesand, Bygland, Hovden

Sweden: Tanum, Töcksfors
We don't have many European Century Club members. Welcome!
Can you tell me the month and year you got your car?
Thanks

@Half Dollar Bill ;

Please add a meager one SC to my total: I stopped at the Springfield VA supercharger on my way home from a weekend trip to the Chesapeake Bay. Please add that one to my total. :D

We hope to do a road trip up north in early fall -- if so, will add a few more SCs on that trip. And we may go a different route on our annual trip to the South Carolina shores this summer, which may add one or two more.

@Half Dollar Bill ;

Please add a meager one SC to my total: I stopped at the Springfield VA supercharger on my way home from a weekend trip to the Chesapeake Bay. Please add that one to my total. :D

We hope to do a road trip up north in early fall -- if so, will add a few more SCs on that trip. And we may go a different route on our annual trip to the South Carolina shores this summer, which may add one or two more.
Updated. One at a time :)

Hey everyone. I'd like to jump into the competition as I now have 269 unique supercharger locations. It was great to meet @Bighorn, @PLUS EV, and others at the Custer Rally in May. The Superchargers Visited page says someone will help with all the wiki stuff if I post here. I think I'm jumping in at number 7 on the list. I'd appreciate if someone could assist.

I've created and published a living worksheet tracking my first visits to powered supercharging locations. I think this provides all needed information. Per the rules of this competition, the list excludes any supercharger locations that were under construction when I visited. I pulled power at each of these locations. This list will automatically update as I visit more locations.

2014 Tesla Model S "Lenny"

Hey everyone. I'd like to jump into the competition as I now have 269 unique supercharger locations. It was great to meet @Bighorn, @PLUS EV, and others at the Custer Rally in May. The Superchargers Visited page says someone will help with all the wiki stuff if I post here. I think I'm jumping in at number 7 on the list. I'd appreciate if someone could assist.

I've created and published a living worksheet tracking my first visits to powered supercharging locations. I think this provides all needed information. Per the rules of this competition, the list excludes any supercharger locations that were under construction when I visited. I pulled power at each of these locations. This list will automatically update as I visit more locations.

2014 Tesla Model S "Lenny"
You and @DavidB make me laugh; waiting until nearly 300 to get into the game :)
I can see the file but I need to edit it to transfer the data to the wiki. Can you send it to me: [email protected]
Regarding future updates - by all means, keep your file updated. But it's appreciated if you post the new ones back here to avoid having to set a reminder to check periodically.
Since you automatically jump into the Century Club, I'll assume your ownership date corresponds to the time of your first supercharger use. If the month/year is off, let me know.
Congrats on all the travel!
Bill

You and @DavidB make me laugh; waiting until nearly 300 to get into the game :)
I can see the file but I need to edit it to transfer the data to the wiki. Can you send it to me: [email protected]
Regarding future updates - by all means, keep your file updated. But it's appreciated if you post the new ones back here to avoid having to set a reminder to check periodically.
Since you automatically jump into the Century Club, I'll assume your ownership date corresponds to the time of your first supercharger use. If the month/year is off, let me know.
Congrats on all the travel!
Bill
Bill, thank you. l'll send a file tonight or tomorrow and will post updates here per your request. Yes, ownership date is September 2016. I am based on the East Coast as you know.

Not quite sure why I waited but did need to do quite a lot of work to be able to extract the data I needed to be compliant with this contest's rules and to do so in a way that would work over time as my count grows.

Here is what my supercharger visits look like on a map. Size represents the number of charging sessions at that location.
superchargers visited as of June 2018.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.