Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just completed a Phoenix - Idaho - Oregon - Phoenix trip. Please add these supercharger locations to my list:

Sedona, AZ; Page, AZ; Boise, ID; Baker City, OR; Pendleton, OR; Kennewick, WA; The Dalles, OR; Sandy, OR; Detroit Lake, OR; Lincoln City, OR; Bandon, OR; Crescent City, CA; Eureka, CA; Ukiah, CA; Napa, CA; Concord, CA; Dublin, CA - Amador Plaza; Fremont, CA - 39201 Fremont Blvd; Hollister, CA; Gustine, CA; Kettleman City, CA; Buttonwillow, CA; Bakersfield, CA; Yermo, CA; Baker, CA;

Thanks to whomever added the state abbreviations to my previous list. In 4 weeks, I leave for Portland, Maine, a 5,500 mile round trip. I should be able to add quite a few East Coast locations on that trip.

AZEd

Reactions: Darren S
I just completed a Phoenix - Idaho - Oregon - Phoenix trip. Please add these supercharger locations to my list:

Sedona, AZ; Page, AZ; Boise, ID; Baker City, OR; Pendleton, OR; Kennewick, WA; The Dalles, OR; Sandy, OR; Detroit Lake, OR; Lincoln City, OR; Bandon, OR; Crescent City, CA; Eureka, CA; Ukiah, CA; Napa, CA; Concord, CA; Dublin, CA - Amador Plaza; Fremont, CA - 39201 Fremont Blvd; Hollister, CA; Gustine, CA; Kettleman City, CA; Buttonwillow, CA; Bakersfield, CA; Yermo, CA; Baker, CA;

Thanks to whomever added the state abbreviations to my previous list. In 4 weeks, I leave for Portland, Maine, a 5,500 mile round trip. I should be able to add quite a few East Coast locations on that trip.

AZEd

I've updated your list and you are now #21 and knocking on the door of the Top 20. Keep up the good work!

Those are some nice road trips you've taken and the Maine trip should net you quite a few new chargers. I am planning a road trip in 3-4 weeks towards the PNW but let me know if you head through western PA as I could try to meet you at one of the nearby chargers you still need.

Thanks to whomever added the state abbreviations to my previous list.

That would be me and thanks for noticing and you're welcome. I'm working on getting everyone's list updated this way as it greatly helps when there are duplicate city names such as Burlington, Hawthorne, Springfield, etc. and I'm hoping I don't make any mistakes along the way but let me know if you notice any errors with your list.

Darren S, Thanks for adding the state abbreviations and keeping the list updated. I haven't finalized my Maine trip yet, but I'm tentatively planning on using I-90 and being in Erie PA on 9/10/18. I charged at Somerset, Harrisburg and Allentown on a trip 2 years ago. Coincidentally, I was born in Alliance, Ohio which might be close to you. My family moved to Arizona in 1955.

Darren S, Thanks for adding the state abbreviations and keeping the list updated. I haven't finalized my Maine trip yet, but I'm tentatively planning on using I-90 and being in Erie PA on 9/10/18. I charged at Somerset, Harrisburg and Allentown on a trip 2 years ago. Coincidentally, I was born in Alliance, Ohio which might be close to you. My family moved to Arizona in 1955.

I see that you already have good number of chargers in this general area so good luck picking a route to hit the others as that is always a bit of fun (imho). If I'm back from my road trip by Sep 10 then there's a chance I could stop by as I might be just 1 or 2 days ahead of you heading East. Ha. Fun times.

Yes, Alliance, OH is not too far away. Small world.

I can’t seem to edit the post without this thing crashing so I would need the Superchargers at Edmonton, AB*; Golden, BC* to be added please, making my count 21. Should you wait for adding Canmore, AB, because I will be there very soon.

I can’t seem to edit the post without this thing crashing so I would need the Superchargers at Edmonton, AB*; Golden, BC* to be added please, making my count 21. Should you wait for adding Canmore, AB, because I will be there very soon.

I updated these 2 for you to see if it would crash but it worked fine for me. Feel free to give it a try when you reach Canmore.

I've noticed that attempting to edit the list from a mobile device such as a phone that it doesn't always behave very well. Sometimes I'll need to select the "View Desktop Site" from my phone and then it works just fine but isn't formatted for a cell phone screen.

Reactions: MarcoRP
I updated these 2 for you to see if it would crash but it worked fine for me. Feel free to give it a try when you reach Canmore.

I've noticed that attempting to edit the list from a mobile device such as a phone that it doesn't always behave very well. Sometimes I'll need to select the "View Desktop Site" from my phone and then it works just fine but isn't formatted for a cell phone screen.
Thanks!

Please add Sedona AZ.
Sedona.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.