Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Jersey: Edison; Cranberry; East Brunswick; Hamilton Township; Tinton Falls; Paramus; Egg Harbor Township; Woodbridge; Burlington; North Brunswick

New York: Newburgh; Kingston; Binghamton; Buffalo; Victor; Waterloo; Syracuse; Watertown; Utica; Albany;

Maryland: Salisbury; Laurel; Hagerstown; Gaithersburg; National Harbor; Grasonville; Aberdeen; North East;

Delaware: Newark; Claymont; Lewes; Salisbury;

Florida: Port St. Lucie; West Melborn; Port Orange; St. Augustine; Jacksonville; Live Oak; Lake City;

Georgia: Atlatic Station; Decatur; Kingsland; Savannah; Macon; Augusta; Athens;

South Carolina: Greenville; Columbia; Santee; Myrtle Beach; Florence;

North Carolina: Asheville; Burlington; Charlotte; Lumberton; Wilmington; Warsaw; Rocky Mount; Plymouth; Fayetteville; Greensboro; Raleigh; Wallace; Hickory;

Virginia: Brystol; Wytheville; Lexington; Glen Allen; South Hill; Woodbridge; Strasburg; Richmond; Chester; Charlottesville; Mt. Jackson; Springfield; Fredericksburg; National Harbor

Pennsylvania: York;

Michigan: Port Huron; Lansing; Grand Rapids;

Ontario: Grimsby; Hamilton; Woodstock

Nice list. You did Binghamton but chose not to come down through PA on 81? Interesting that you only have the new one in York.
And you'll only get credit for the National Harbor site in MD as MD hasn't ceded half of the site to VA yet. :)
Interesting to consider count implications if there were sites that were split by state borders. One in 4 Corners would be a great one.

<snip> Interesting to consider count implications if there were sites that were split by state borders. One in 4 Corners would be a great one.

Hmmm, I was just there recently but no chargers to count. I ended up driving around the monument area so I could drive through 4 states inside of 2 minutes.

Four Corners_20170530_184720.jpg

Four Corners_20170530_184942.jpg

Four Corners_20170530_185101.jpg

Four Corners_20170530_190943.jpg

Four Corners_20170530_190504_c.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MarcoRP and Graffi
Loved the view of you standing in all four states at the same time.

Now: Are we sure that the DOI placed that marker in the correct spot??? Did you check it with a GSP held on that spot? Only GARMIN knows for sure. Just saying ....
That's the fake marker.
USGS staff know the real one is 100 feet to the west. :oops:

• Funny
Reactions: evp and Darren S
If you haven't noticed yet, @BlueShift has had to disable the mapping portion of supercharge.info because Google began charging him huge dollars. Sad day. I use his tool every day in my quest for superchargers. I'm sure I'm not alone. If anyone has ideas (or skills) on how to help him get the mapping site back online, please reach out to him and offer your help.

I've charged at so many superchargers. Just not willing to backtrack and figure and list them all... Just got back from a 6500 mile jaunt.

We'd love it if you backtracked and reconstructed your visits as best you could, but as @tes-s said, we can just set those chargers as today's date to get you started and you can track from here.

Unless adding all the missing chargers would amount to 300+ or perhaps 630+ then we might not be as supportive of finding undocumented visits. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.