TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Most Superchargers Visited

Discussion in 'Supercharging & Charging Infrastructure' started by Cottonwood, Dec 20, 2013.

1. tes-s

tes-s Supporting Member

Module failure, IIRC. Not degradation.

• Informative x 1
  2. Bighorn

Bighorn Top Supercharger

@Darren S
    Yes, dumb luck brought on by nearly 200k miles. It was on my wish list.

• Funny x 1
  3. txakoli

txakoli Member

I believe the battery replacement in Bighorn’s vehicle was due to a lost module, not degradation.

• Informative x 1
  4. txakoli

txakoli Member

It helps if I read the whole thread next time. Sorry

• Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
  5. evp

evp Nerd

Is there any plan to put together a meeting or photo-op of the top performers on the SC visited list at Custer? I remember someone mentioned that many of the top 10 would be there, haven't seen anything since.

6. theflyer

theflyer Member

Sure, go ahead and make it even more maddening that I can't be there this year. ;-)

• Like x 1
  7. evp

evp Nerd

Just trying to find out what it will take for you to re-evaluate your priorities. Can't your daughter find another father to walk her down the aisle? Will your grandmother actually notice if you don't show up for her funeral?

8. tes-s

tes-s Supporting Member

I was golfing with a buddy at our favorite golf course, which happens to be next to cemetery. One day we were playing, and funeral goes by - he stops, faces the procession, takes off his hat, and bows his head. After they passed, I asked why he did that when he had never done that before. He said the others were not his wife.

• Funny x 3
  9. DavidB

DavidB 2010 Roadster Sport || 2013 S85 || 2017 X100D

I was waiting until I saw a schedule of events before suggesting a meeting time/place.

According to the Tesla Rally Letter, Saturday, the 19th, "at 4:30pm we have the annual opportunity for a group photo with Crazy Horse in the background." Why don't we gather at the group photo location at 3:45pm for a group photo of the Supercharger addicts?

I'll post this same reply in the Superchargers Visited thread.