Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is our first entry here, so this is our list so far. Our red S85 (P19743) arrived in Eugene OR (Pacific - West time zone) on September 18, 2013. Since then we visited these superchargers:

Woodburn OR in September 2013.
Springfield OR in November 2013.

[Two through February 2014.]

Then we extended our list in March 2014:
Grants Pass OR.
Mt. Shasta CA.
Corning CA.
Vacaville CA.
Harris Ranch CA.
Tejon Ranch CA.
Barstow CA.
Kingman AZ.
Flagstaff AZ.
Holbrook AZ.
Gallup NM.

[So 13 through March 2014.]

Then in April 2014 (not including duplicates) we visited:
Buellton CA.
Atascadero CA.
Gilroy CA.
Fremont CA.

[So 17 total through today.]

--- Merlyn and Martha Hough

- - - Updated - - -

Dennis: How did you get from Kingman to Blanding? Did you use just the Flagstaff supercharger then direct to Blanding, or did you use some or all of the Holbrook, Gallup, Farmington superchargers? --- Merlyn Hough

This is our first entry here, so this is our list so far. Our red S85 (P19743) arrived in Eugene OR (Pacific - West time zone) on September 18, 2013. Since then we visited these superchargers:

Woodburn OR in September 2013.
Springfield OR in November 2013.

[Two through February 2014.]

Then we extended our list in March 2014:
Grants Pass OR.
Mt. Shasta CA.
Corning CA.
Vacaville CA.
Harris Ranch CA.
Tejon Ranch CA.
Barstow CA.
Kingman AZ.
Flagstaff AZ.
Holbrook AZ.
Gallup NM.

[So 13 through March 2014.]

Then in April 2014 (not including duplicates) we visited:
Buellton CA.
Atascadero CA.
Gilroy CA.
Fremont CA.

[So 17 total through today.]

--- Merlyn and Martha Hough

- - - Updated - - -

Dennis: How did you get from Kingman to Blanding? Did you use just the Flagstaff supercharger then direct to Blanding, or did you use some or all of the Holbrook, Gallup, Farmington superchargers? --- Merlyn Hough

Nice Supercharged road tripping!

Will you be entering this into the Wiki yourself or would you like some help?

@merlynhough
Sorry for the delay in responding. I missed seeing lots of stuff while on the road. We actually went Kingman to Blanding. Simple answer is I-40 to 64, charge at Grand Canyon Trailer Village (Nema 14-50) then out 64 along the south rim to 89; up 89 to 160 to Kayenta and take 163 to Gouldings, which also has RV hookups, and then on to Blanding, arriving there with 21 range miles. And many thanks to @Cottonwood and @Stevezzz for their help in planning that route. The route is spectacular. Monument Valley is incredible.

More detail: Did a range charge in Kingman, then on to Grand Canyon Trailer Village. Actual Mileage 176.9, Range miles started at 257 Used 66.1 Kw. Temp averaged 82. We started out at 65 mph and about 40 miles out of Grand Canyon saw we were very safe so I upped it to 75 and ended at 50 range miles. We had a reservation at the Trailer Village to use their "RV hookup" which is a Nema 14-50. Planned to charge overnight, and hooked up about 5:30pm. Unfortunately, there's no internet there so I couldn't check charge status through the evening and night. Went back to the car early in the morning, and found the charge cable disconnected from the pole. Range was at 61. Fu#$%^#$%. This means it got disconnected before 6:00pm. Rangers said elk, but it's hard to imagine elk going through an packed RV campground at 6pm.... Bottom line is that instead of getting a full range charge overnight, we stayed for 5 hours and got up to 216. Gouldings is also a lodge and restaurant, so we ate dinner while charging. Got 26mph, ate for two hours, and hit the road with 99 range miles.

You can see technical details of all the stops and charging here:
Meet Google Drive – One place for all your files

Last edited:
I updated the wiki table on this already, adding in Detroit Lake for my third SC location. :)

image.jpg

Was hoping to hit the Texas Triangle... but that'll have to wait despite having been serviced in Austin. Just completed a fairly epic road trip... NM => Chicago => WA. Was tempted to jump the UT-WA gap but in the end decided to take the southern route. Here's the tally...

Gallup, Farmington, Blanding, Moab, Grand Junction, Glenwood Springs, Silverthorne, Cheyenne, Lusk, Rapid City, Murdo, Mitchell, Worthington, Albert Lea, La Crosse, Mauston, Madison, Highland Park, St. Joseph, Aurora, Rockford, Green River, Richfield, Beaver, Las Vegas, Barstow, Tejon Ranch, Harris Ranch, Gilroy, Fremont, Vacaville, Folsom, Roseville, Corning, Mt Shasta, Grants Pass, Springfield, Woodburn, Centrailia

From Previous NM => Fremont trip
Holbrook
Flagstaff
Kingman

43 for me...

Was hoping to hit the Texas Triangle... but that'll have to wait despite having been serviced in Austin. Just completed a fairly epic road trip... NM => Chicago => WA. Was tempted to jump the UT-WA gap but in the end decided to take the southern route. Here's the tally...

Gallup, Farmington, Blanding, Moab, Grand Junction, Glenwood Springs, Silverthorne, Cheyenne, Lusk, Rapid City, Murdo, Mitchell, Worthington, Albert Lea, La Crosse, Mauston, Madison, Highland Park, St. Joseph, Aurora, Rockford, Green River, Richfield, Beaver, Las Vegas, Barstow, Tejon Ranch, Harris Ranch, Gilroy, Fremont, Vacaville, Folsom, Roseville, Corning, Mt Shasta, Grants Pass, Springfield, Woodburn, Centrailia

Holbrook
Flagstaff
Kingman

43 for me...

Wow! 43. Now it's time to mark the ones you haven't hit, and line those ducks up, so you can knock them all off. ;)

Holbrook
Flagstaff
Kingman

43 for me...

Very nice totals, but I don't see you on the Wiki. Superchargers Visited - Tesla Motors Club - Enthusiasts & Owners Forum

Have you added yourself?

Last edited:
He's there, currently with 3.

Cottonwood, your post scared me! I remember moving his handle during my sort last night as it was with some 2's. Thought I might have inadvertently pulled an Eraser on him while sorting the list.

EDIT: I went ahead and added the new SC's. But by my count it was 42. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Thanks for the help with the Wiki!!! :smile:

I am happy to do updates as are others, but the assumption is that each contributor make their own edits. If editing the Wiki is a little (or a lot) scary, just ask and someone will help to put your update into the Wiki.

Got it added:smile:... next person that visits Lusk should bring some paint and a brush... no way to charge with the way the lines in the parking lot are currently painted... Same with Rapid City...

Have you called the Tesla Supercharger line at 877-798-3752 or sent an e-mail to [email protected] to make a report about striping in Lusk and Rapid City? This is something that they should be aware of.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.