Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, this is a tough contest these days. I added 15 Superchargers to my list taking the long way from Boulder for some business in the DFW area. I went from 41 to 56 adding Goodland, Hays, Salina, Wichita, Perry, Ardmore, Denton, Corsicana, Oklahoma City, Weatherford, Shamrock, Amarillo, Tucumari, Santa Rosa NM, Las Vegas NM.

That moved me to #18 in the list. I am very impressed that Sasmania has visited 200, there are 8 folks with more than 100, and you have to be in the 90's to hit the top ten! As most know, the list is at Superchargers Visited - Tesla Motors Club Wiki.

Looks like a lot of people enjoying their Teslas.

To move back into the top 10, I may have to plan a Travelling Salesman route of new Superchargers through AZ, CA, the Pacific Northwest, and I-90 back to Colorado.

Let me know when you avail yourself of the Supercharger in Fresno that will be opening quite soon, and I will stop by and buy you a beer whilst your car charges. We live <4 miles from the location!

Let me know when you avail yourself of the Supercharger in Fresno that will be opening quite soon, and I will stop by and buy you a beer whilst your car charges. We live <4 miles from the location!

Thanks for the offer. I will likely take you up on it, but that may be months or years away.

Stops with a beer break invariably end up putting more energy into the Tesla than I need to make it to the next Supercharger. On my 750 mile run from DFW to Santa Fe, NM on Thursday, I probably averaged 20 minutes a stop with a few in the 10-15 minute range. I tried to show up at each stop with 10-20% SoC to maximize charge rate, and minimize brain damage caused by range anxiety. I had a pretty good balance going.

Hello Supercharger studs and studettes! I have recently started a wiki post over in the Model X forums regarding "trailer friendly" Supercharging locations. Specifically, I'm interested in cataloging the locations that would allow charging without disconnecting a trailer. They would only qualify if you do not block multiple spots, the roadway, etc. Since all of you are visitors of a great number of locations, I thought you could provide some good content to the wiki. Your participation is much appreciated.

Trailer-friendly Supercharger Locations

Here is my list of SCs visited, could someone add this to the list on the wiki?
Lake City, Ft. Myers, St. Augustine, Port Orange, Brandon, Ocala, Pt. St Lucie, Tallahassee, Defuniak Springs, FL. Mobile AL. Slidell, Baton Rouge, Lake Charles LA, Huntsville, Corsicana, Denton, Amarillo, Shamrock TX, Ardmore, Perry, Weatherford OK, Wichita, Salena, Hays, Goodland KS, Limon, Denver, Silverthorne, Colorado Springs, Trinidad CO, Kingsland, Savannah GA, Santee SC, Lumberton, Rocky MT NC, Glenn Allen, Woodbridge VA, Newark DE, Hamilton, Tinton Fall, Edison NJ, Syosset NY

At March, 2016, I have visited and charged at 77 Superchargers. I thought I would be a winner. Not even CLOSE!

1. Fountain Valley, CA

2. Rancho Cucamonga, CA

3. San Juan Capistrano

4. Hawthorne, CA

5. Redondo Beach, CA

6. Culver City, CA

7. Cabazon, CA

8. San Diego, CA

9. Barstow, CA

10.Oxnard, CA

11.Indio, CA

12.Tehon Ranch, CA

13.Buelton, CA

14.Primm, NV

15.Needles, CA

16.Atascadero, CA

17.Quartzsite, AZ

18.Las Vegas, NV

19.Harris Ranch, CA

20.Kingman, AZ

21.Buckeye, AZ

22.Gilroy, CA

23.St. George, UT

24.Cordes Lakes, AZ

25.Manteca, CA

26.Flagstaff, AZ

27.San Mateo, CA

28.Beaver, UT

29.Holbrook, AZ

30.Richfield, UT

31.Gallup, NM

32.Green River, UT

33.Grand Junction, CO

34.Albuquerque, NM

35.Glenwood Springs, CO

36.Las Vegas, NM

37.Santa Rosa, NM

38.Silverthorne, CO

39.Tucumcari, NM

40.Lone Tree, CO

41.Denver, CO

42.Limon, CO

43.Goodland, KS

44.Shamrock, TX

45.Hays, KS

46.Weatherford, OK

47.Oklahoma City, OK

48.Salina, KS

49.Ardmore, OK

50.Corsicana, TX

51.Topeka, KS

52.Council Bluffs, IA

53.Huntsville, TX

54.Houston, TX

55.Independence, MO

56.Lake Charles, LA

57.Columbia, MO

58.St. Charles, MO

59.Baton Rouge, LA

60.Effingham, IL

61.Mobile, AL

62.Indianapolis, IN

63.Chattanooga, TN

64.DeFuniak Springs, FL

65.Lexington, KY

66.Blue Ash, OH

67.Dayton, OH

68.London, KY

69.Lima, OH

70.Knoxville, TN

71.Decatur, GA

72.Grove City, OH

73.Macon, GA

74.Tallahassee, FL

75.Lake City, FL

76.Savannah, GA

77. St. Augustine, FL

Last edited:
Sorry. For whomever may post this information, I have reformatted the list to match others. These 77 Superchargers are in order of distance from home, as they show up on the car's display

Fountain Valley, CA, Rancho Cucamonga, CA, San Juan Capistrano, Hawthorne, CA, Redondo Beach, CA, Culver City, CA, Cabazon, CA, San Diego, CA, Barstow, CA, Oxnard, CA, Indio, CA, Tehon Ranch, CA, Buelton, CA, Primm, NV, Needles, CA, Atascadero, CA, Quartzsite, AZ, Las Vegas, NV, Harris Ranch, CA, Kingman, AZ, Buckeye, AZ, Gilroy, CA, St. George, UT, Cordes Lakes, AZ, Manteca, CA, Flagstaff, AZ, San Mateo, CA, Beaver, UT, Holbrook, AZ, Richfield, UT, Gallup, NM, Green River, UT, Grand Junction, CO, Albuquerque, NM, Glenwood Springs, CO, Las Vegas, NM, Santa Rosa, NM, Silverthorne, CO, Tucumcari, NM, Lone Tree, CO, Denver, CO, Limon, CO, Goodland, KS, Shamrock, TX, Hays, KS, Weatherford, OK, Oklahoma City, OK, Salina, KS, Ardmore, OK, Corsicana, TX, Topeka, KS, Council Bluffs, IA, Huntsville, TX, Houston, TX, Independence, MO, Lake Charles, LA, Columbia, MO, St. Charles, MO, Baton Rouge, LA, Effingham, IL,Mobile, AL, Indianapolis, IN, Chattanooga, TN, DeFuniak Springs, FL, Lexington, KY, Blue Ash, OH, Dayton, OH, London, KY, Lima, OH, Knoxville, TN, Decatur, GA, Grove City, OH, Macon, GA, Tallahassee, FL, Lake City, FL, Savannah, GA, St. Augustine, FL

I have edited the wiki. Others have said it, but it’s not very user-friendly. I was trying to figure out how to reorder the list so I downloaded the wiki file to a word processor, and that created the unintended consequence of flagging a boatload of spelling and punctuation errors that I also fixed – chief offenders: Buellton and Coeur d’Alene. If you have made any changes over the last day or two, you will want to recheck the file to ensure I did not overwrite your input.

Where people listed the detail for their travels, I validated that the detail equaled the total. There were a couple of instances where I changed the total to match the detail, both up and down – and to the extent that action causes any hard feelings, I apologize profusely. I will be happy to fix any problems if you PM me with the issue. If there is a problem with the detail, please look at the “Visited Chargers” tab in your car’s nav.

I was able to update the Wiki in the past, but for some reason I can't figure out how to do it now. If somebody wouldn't mind updating me. On the current list I had visited 27 SC, our recent trip to CA for the Model 3 unveiling added a LOT more. I'm now at 59:

2015: Aurora, IL; Pleasant Prairie, WI; Highland Park, IL; Country Club Hills, IL; Rockford, IL; Normal, IL; St. Joseph, MI; Angola, IN; Maumee, OH; Mishawaka, IN; Chicago (West Grand), IL; Springfield, IL; St Charles, MO; Edison, NJ; Hamilton Township, NJ; Macedonia, OH; Somerset, PA; Strasburg, VA; Newark, DE; East Brunswick, NJ; Tinton Falls, NJ; Cranbury, NJ; Paramus, NJ; Triadelphia, WV; Grove City, OH; Dayton, OH; Lafayette, IN;

2016: Columbia, MO; Independence, MO; Topeka, KS; Salina, KS; Hays, KS; Goodland, KS; Limon, CO; Denver, CO; Silverthorne, CO; Glenwood Springs, CO; Grand Junction, CO; Green River, UT; Richfield, UT; Beaver, UT; St. George, UT; Primm, NV; Barstow, CA; Rancho Cucamonga, CA; Redondo Beach, CA; Needles, CA; Kingman, AZ; Flagstaff, AZ; Holbrook, AZ; Gallup, NM; Albuquerque, NM; Tucumcari, NM; Amarillo, TX; Shamrock, TX; Weatherford, OK; Oklahoma City, OK; Perry, OK; Wichita, KS;

They are in order of when I visited them (if that matters).

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.