Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
9 for me, all in CA: Hawthorne, Tejon, Barstow, Atascadero, Buellton, Fremont, Gilroy, Harris Ranch, Folsom.

Although I was the first one to use the one in Barstow (picked up my S in Vegas on 9/26/12, and supercharged at Barstow that day on the way to Hawthorne for the unveiling). Extra credit? :)

Last edited:
I'm only at 1 right now (Newark DE) but will almost definitely use Hagerstown, Somerset, and Edison within the next few months. I might also drive down to South Carolina and/or South Florida this summer. And maybe I'll drop by Bethesda and Woodbridge too, once they're open, to inflate my score. ;-)

OK, I really have to make this a Wiki soon, but here is another snapshot.

Missing my MS in CO, but making up for my CO2 savings in the MS by flying this Twin Beech on Floats yesterday. It burns 50 gallons of gas an hour, but is a piece of history, 1944; skip ahead to 0:53 to see the beast: Beech 18 on Floats

Doing regions based on time zones for now.

Superchargers Visited-16.png

Thanks to living in northern CA, and being fortunate to have already taken 3 Supercharged road trips (LA, Santa Barbara, Seattle) you can put me down for 14:

Burlington
Centralia
Woodburn
Springfield
Grants Pass
Mt Shasta
Corning
Folsom
Fremont
Gilroy
Harris Ranch
Tejon Ranch
Atascadero
Buellton

I also physically plugged into Vacaville a couple of weeks ago, but since the power wasn't switched on yet, I guess that doesn't count. But now that it's open, I'm gunning for #15!

I made it to Vacaville this weekend, so I'm up to 15!

santeeteslaice.jpg

Ice'd sign at Santee, South Carolina

Recent chilly road trip from Northern Virginia to Orlando, FL boosted my count to 8 (previously had only used Delaware). Looks like DiscoDucky is record holder for a 60kWh, though he is on the west coast :)
Now:
Newark DE
Glen Allen VA
Rocky Mount NC
Lumberton NC
Santee SC
Savannah GA
St Augustine FL
Port Orange FL

Last edited:
Cottonwood--

I guess it's time for me to stake my claim for the Mountain region. I made the following supercharger stops on my recent road trip to California:
Gallup, Holbrook, Flagstaff, Kingman, Barstow, Tejon Ranch, Atascadero, Gilroy, Fremont, Vacaville, Harris Ranch, Tejon Ranch, Yuma, Quartzsite, Flagstaff, Holbrook, Gallup and Farmington. If I take out the duplicates and add my visits in December to Glenwood Springs and Silverthorne, that puts me at 16. I drove within a few miles of Hawthorne, but didn't stop because I didn't need a charge. Also went right by San Juan Capistrano (and needed a charge) but it wasn't open yet. Detoured away from Phoenix when I learned that Buckeye still wasn't open last weekend. Hope to make a regional swing through Blanding, Moab and Grand Junction sometime this spring (weekend hiking trip anyone?), but I'm at 16 for now.

#4 Somerset PA
My first multi-supercharger day (used Hagerstown too on the way back). Maybe multi-SC trips can be a new category or list.
I "tested" my first leg of getting to Indianapolis. I might have to "test" subsequent legs since I enjoyed this one so much :biggrin:

I put the list on a TMC Wiki at Superchargers Visited - Tesla Motors Club - Enthusiasts & Owners Forum. The spreadsheet approach was getting too unwieldily... The should allow much better group support of the list. Please check your entries to make sure that I got them correct.

From now on, please continue to announce updates here. If you are comfortable editing the Wiki, please do so. If not, say that, and I or one of the braver folks will take on the task. Keep up the challenge for the top of the ladder.

Flat Stanley is clearly in the lead, but he is a virtual character from the Ether supported by all of us. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.