Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just completed a 2427-mile round trip from Broomfield, CO to El Centro, CA. I already had Cheyenne, Silverthorne and Glenwood Springs; added Grand Junction, Moab, Blanding, Flagstaff, Kingman, Quartzsite and Yuma. MikeC and I saw each other's cars as I drove into the host motel in Moab (and must have missed each other by mere minutes in Blanding), but by the time I'd registered for the night and returned to plug in, he had already left. His was the only Model S that I saw during my 14 Supercharger sessions; I never spotted another S on the road.

I called in twice to report non-working pedestals (Yuma and Silverthorne); the Tesla rep both times promised to get the problems corrected and seemed happy that I called to report the issues.

BTW, I've got an 'A' pack and never felt the 90kW limit was slowing me down, except for the two Range charges I needed in Yuma because El Centro and Buckeye are not yet online: the slower peak and early ramp down of the A pack is a bit tedious, in that case.

Last edited:
I just cut and pasted the entire list from the Tesla website so I wouldn't have to type and then deleted the ones I haven't visited: I think it's 43. I'll likely visit 1-2 more on the trip back to California, so I'll update if this changes.

Flagstaff, AZI-40 exit 195
Holbrook, AZI-40 exit 286Burger King Holbrook
Kingman, AZI-40 exit 48Carl’s Jr.
Quartzsite, AZI-10 exit 17Carl’s Jr.
Atascadero, CA101 at CA-41Rabobank
Barstow, CAI-15 exit 178Country Inn and Suites
Buellton, CA101 exit 246Santa Ynez Valley Marriott
Folsom, CAUS-50 exit 23Folsom Premium Outlets
Fremont, CA45500 Fremont BlvdTesla Factory
Gilroy, CA101 exit 357Gilroy Premium Outlets
Harris Ranch, CAI-5 exit 334Harris Ranch Inn and Restaurant
Los Angeles, CAI-105 exit 5Hawthorne Municipal Airport
Tejon Ranch, CAI-5 exit 219BPetro Shopping Center
Glenwood Springs, COI-70 exit 116Residence Inn
Grand Junction, COI-70 exit 26/36Mesa Mall
Lone Tree, COI-25 exit 195Park Meadows Mall
Silverthorne, COI-70 exit 205Outlets at Silverthorne
Farmington, NM4200 Sierra Vista DrMarriott TownePlace Suites
Gallup, NMI-40 exit 16Hampton Inn Gallup
Las Vegas, NVI-15 exit 41Las Vegas Supercharger
Mitchell, SDI-90 exit 330County Fair Plaza
Murdo, SDI-90 exit 191Range Country Lodging
Rapid City, SDI-90 exit 58Rushmore Mall
Blanding, UTHwy 191City of Blanding Visitor Center
Moab, UTI-191/Main StBest Western Plus Canyonlands Moab
Cheyenne, WYI-25 exit 12Frontier Mall
Lusk, WYHwy 20 E/US-18Covered Wagon Motel
Aurora, ILI-88 exit IL-31Two Brothers Brewing Company
Rockford, ILI-39 exit 122ACherryvale Mall
Angola, INI-69 exit 354Ramada Angola
Mishawaka, INI-90 exit 77University Park Mall
Bethesda, MDI-270 exit 1Westfield Montgomery Mall
Hagerstown, MDI-70 exit 29
Albert Lea, MNI-90 exit 157AmericInn Lodge & Suites
Worthington, MNI-90 exit 43Ground Round Grill & Bar
Macedonia, OHI-80 exit 180Macedonia Commons
Maumee, OHI-80/90 exit 59Meijer
Somerset, PAI-76 exit 110Wendy’s
Glen Allen, VAI-95 exit 84B or 86BThe Creeks at Virginia Center
La Crosse, WII-90 exit 5Midwest Prairie Business Center
Madison, WII-90/I-94 exit 135East Towne Mall
Mauston, WII-94 or I-90 exit 69Culver's of Mauston

Please add Vacaville to my list. Up to 9 now. Yes! BTW that place location needs a bathroom that's open after the shopping center closes. :(
On the way back to SD we hit Hawthorne at 2:00AM. Hawthorne needs a bathroom access after hours as well. I had to drive to 24 Hour Fitness about 1/2 mile away. Argh!

Superchargers are for charging the car, that's all. I don't understand why you believe that Tesla should be responsible for ensuring that there are toilets available 24/7 within a short walk of a Supercharger location. .

teslamotors.com/Supercharger said:
Superchargers are located near amenities like roadside diners, cafes, and shopping centers. Road trippers can stop for a quick meal and have their Model S charged when they’re done.

e.g. [url said:
www.teslamotors.com/supercharger/flagstaff]...What's[/url] Nearby...Restrooms...Courtyard Marriott Flagstaff

Because Tesla likes to say that you'll do other things while you're stopped so it really won't take you much longer than with an ICEV.

Changes are in!

I am up to 20 Superchargers! See Colorado to California and Back Again Using Superchargers and Destination Charging for the story!

New update on the Wiki. Made it to 28 on my trip home, adding Gilroy, Atascadero, Beullton, Yuma, Quartzsite, Buckeye, Moab, and Green River. Did a little detour over to Green River to pick that one up.

I now have visited every Supercharger in California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, and New Mexico. I will have to do the drive down to Lone Tree to get all of the Colorado Superchargers.

This is a moving target, and I hope to see my clean sweeps go away soon as more Superchargers go online!

You must have ton of miles racked up! I'm at 26,000 miles in 10 months.

New update on the Wiki. Made it to 28 on my trip home, adding Gilroy, Atascadero, Beullton, Yuma, Quartzsite, Buckeye, Moab, and Green River. Did a little detour over to Green River to pick that one up.

I now have visited every Supercharger in California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, and New Mexico. I will have to do the drive down to Lone Tree to get all of the Colorado Superchargers.

This is a moving target, and I hope to see my clean sweeps go away soon as more Superchargers go online!

Status
Not open for further replies.