Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most UpToDate list of Voice commands

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In the past I tried to collect a list of voice commands, unfortunately however some no longer seem to work. Also, I am guessing some new commands have been added along with the software updates. Anyone have a voiced command list that they believe is current? Seems like this list should be something that is on the Tesla website.

Here is a list and app that comprises the most complete, verified list of Tesla voice commands (over 180). Hopefully this helps.
And yes, completely free without a need for login and no ads.

And yes, Not a Tesla App got their list from us (with permission). Unfortunately, they have yet to update it to match our latest updates to coincide with V11 (They're still on V10.2).

• Helpful
Reactions: jjrandorin
Here is a list and app that comprises the most complete, verified list of Tesla voice commands (over 180). Hopefully this helps.
And yes, completely free without a need for login and no ads.

And yes, Not a Tesla App got their list from us (with permission). Unfortunately, they have yet to update it to match our latest updates to coincide with V11 (They're still on V10.2).

Looks like your app isn't available for iPhone?

Looks like your app isn't available for iPhone?

I believe at least for iPhone its a browser type app. I have it on my iphone from a while ago when they shared it somewhere here before.

If you go to the link they provided and use your iPhone to scan the barcode there, it should work: