Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Moth in tail light strip

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just discovered this today. Looking inside the car, there doesn't appear to be any obvious way to access that area. Any ideas? Anybody have this happen before?

Attachments

• moth-in-tail-strip.jpg
    moth-in-tail-strip.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 137
Just happened to be close to the Tesla dealer after a doctor's appointment this morning. They took care of it in about a half hour. The had to remove the car seats from the back, so that gave me an idea of what they had to mess with to make this happen. I was in a bit of a rush to get to work so I didn't stick around and ask exactly what they did to the car, though I would love to know.

Just happened to be close to the Tesla dealer after a doctor's appointment this morning. They took care of it in about a half hour. The had to remove the car seats from the back, so that gave me an idea of what they had to mess with to make this happen. I was in a bit of a rush to get to work so I didn't stick around and ask exactly what they did to the car, though I would love to know.
You forgot the most important part...what happened to that poor moth??