Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Moto Voice and Model S

I upgraded my cell from Galaxy S7 active to Moto z3 this weekend. One of the Moto apps is "Moto Voice" which will read text to you while driving. I figured I would give it a try and I was stunned with how well it works when bluetoothed into my Model S. When I receive a text it basically starts a phone call with me and asks if I want it read- it reads it then asks if I want to dictate a reply.

I was not expecting this sort of effective interaction from Moto Voice as I had never even heard of it. It really is amazingly smooth and effective.

So if you are looking for new android phones you may want to look into Motorola!

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC