Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Motor Authority | Driven: 2009 Tesla Roadster Will Make You An Electric-Car Believer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

dpeilow

May 23, 2008
Winchester, UK
Driven: 2009 Tesla Roadster Will Make You An Electric-Car Believer - MotorAuthority

2009-tesla-roadster-skyline-boulevard-san-mateo-ca_100179460_m.jpg

Sounds like a decent review except that I'm pretty sure he must have driven a 2007 model since there where no glovebox? Or was there an early 2009 series without the interior upgrades?
He didn't seem to find the cupholders either. The slide out from under the center console if I recall correctly, can't remember if it was 2 or just 1?

Cobos

Sounds like a decent review except that I'm pretty sure he must have driven a 2007 model since there where no glovebox? Or was there an early 2009 series without the interior upgrades?
He didn't seem to find the cupholders either. The slide out from under the center console if I recall correctly, can't remember if it was 2 or just 1?

Cobos

You mean a 2008. The one cupholder has a basic flaw in that the carpet on the passenger side is the recipient of any condensation or overflow. It's claws also should "go the other way".