Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Motor Trend Model 3 Performance Article

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And yes the MT article contains more than a few errors. Here’s another one:

“There's evidence of Tesla responding to criticism elsewhere around the car, too, such as a remodeling of the rear-seat shape with different cushioning. (In case you're curious, the frunk's capacity remains unchanged.)”

Since changing the rear seat design could not possible have any impact on the frunk capacity, I assume the author meant to write trunk.

Since changing the rear seat design could not possible have any impact on the frunk capacity, I assume the author meant to write trunk.
I took that to mean that Tesla addressed complaints about the rear seat comfort by making changes but did not convert feedback about the frunk capacity into design changes there.

I assumed the author has said something about the frunk size in the past, or at least has an opinion about it and has read that opinion elsewhere?

I took that to mean that Tesla addressed complaints about the rear seat comfort by making changes but did not convert feedback about the frunk capacity into design changes there.

I assumed the author has said something about the frunk size in the past, or at least has an opinion about it and has read that opinion elsewhere?

I took it to mean that adding the front motor didn't change the size of the Frunk like it did in the Model S.

Am fascinated how these reviews of the Performance Model 3 never talk about range, charging or the specificities of living with an electric car.
It is now just a car.

And that is as it should be.

And they used to quote charge time from
0 to 100% which drove me nuts because no one does that and it sounds too long.

I’m very glad we are finally past that in write ups.

Reactions: e-FTW