TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Motorworld sydney features tesla Friday and Saturday 2/3 dec

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by Tubbers, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Tubbers

Tubbers Member

Not sure if there is a thread on this already, but was planning on going to the Motorworld sydney show this weekend. There are tesla events Friday ("performance day") and a self drive opportunity on Saturday (I guess most owners got the email)

More info at:
    Friday 2 Dec Performance Day - MotorWorld Sydney

See you there!

"Tesla Technology 3pm
    Experience the most advanced electric vehicle with AutoPilot technology at the Tesla technology demonstration. Participate as a passenger or driver and see first-hand the latest developments in zero emission and AutoPilot technology. See the revolutionary Model X with its Falcon Doors in action for the first time in Australia. Get an exclusive eye to the future in this must-see display of automotive innovation."

2. championi

championi Member

Yeah I got the email. Unfortunately I'm interstate so I miss out. Please take plenty of photos and fill us in on what's new.

Thanks mate.