Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The pre-sale for our MPP Lightweight Battery Kit is ending in one week, on March 15th!

MPP Lightweight Lithium Battery Kit

MPP-Battery-Kit.png

Has anyone here tried this lightweight lithium battery kit? I am curious how they are holding up for buyer's that have had them a while.

Model 3 5% Dyno Test! Black Friday! New Product Teasers!
SillyCyberTruck.jpg

And you thought that all you’d be talking about today was the Cyber truck. No no my friends, let us give you something to distract you from that. You may love it, or you may hate it. We’re going to make parts for it either way, and if we’re honest we hope the production truck will be a little less… sharp.

Model-3-LRRWD-5-Percent-Dyno-Test.png

5% Power Increase – We Test It On Our Dynapack Chassis Dyno

First off – we just finished doing a dyno test with both an SR+ and LR RWD Model 3 to see if the 5% power increase is real. Good news – it very much is real, but it only comes into play once the system falls into field weakening. (read more about that here). We can’t wait to get our cars on track to see how much lap time is to be had from this update.

Model-3-SR-5-Percent-Dyno-Test.png

Here’s the video. Hope you enjoy it! Make sure to hit subscribe on YouTube to keep up to date with new videos.

Black Friday!
We know how much you enjoy being drowned with sales and deals and want to join in in this ultimate consumeristic tradition. Because in this holiday season, who really deserves a gift? Is it your spouse, or your children? Nonsense. We all know it’s your Tesla.

Our Black Friday deals will go live on Friday the 29th and end December 1st at Midnight EST. Please don’t ask us if you miss out on the deals. You snooze, you lose!

We’re still planning exactly what our sale will look like, but rest easy knowing that this will be our biggest sale of the year. For those considering a coil-over purchase, our coil-over pricing will be going up slightly on our Sports coilovers, so the sale price will likely be your last chance to order coilovers at our current pricing.

New Products
In addition to our Black Friday sale, we’ll have a pre-order sale on new products we’ve been working on that will go live at the same time. These products won’t be shipping until the new year, but we thought we’d add these to our Black Friday sale for those that want to save a few bucks that don’t mind waiting. It also helps us gauge the interest so we can make the right amount on our first production run.

Let’s take a look at some of the new bits you can look forward to:

FLCA-Spherical-Prototype-02.jpg

Tesla Model 3 Front Lower Control Arm Bushing
The main upgrade we’ve been working on for a long time on the front of the Model 3. Some of you that have read our Laguna Seca lap record report will know that the front lower control arm bolts backed out on us even after being checked only a few weeks prior to the event. This is a fairly common problem that our bushing kit aims to solve, but the main benefit is the massive increase in steering response, front end grip and chassis feedback that comes from removing the factory lower control arm bushings with sealed, spherical bearings.

FLCA-Spherical-Prototype-01.jpg

It’s one of those things you need to feel to experience. With high grip tires, the lateral bushing deflects significantly, changing the front toe of the vehicle and significantly reducing front axle grip, and that’s not even getting into the front end “wobble” that is eliminated by removing these bushings.

Of all the bushings on the car, we could argue that this one has the most significant impact on platform feel and laptime.

Tesla-Model-3-Traction-Trailing-Cyber-Arms.jpg

Tesla Model 3 Cyber Rear Traction And Trailing Arms
Finish up the back of your Model 3 with our traction and trailing arms, removing 2 more soft OE bushings with sealed spherical bearings, and replacing the steel welded OE arms with beautiful billet aluminum links.

Their sharp edges, and announcement the day after the launch of the Cybertruck has us feeling like naming these Cyber Rear Traction and Trailing Arms. We’ll see if that sticks!

Length adjustment is not needed as in our long experience in racing we’ve always found that without moving the actual pickup points on the subframe, the only link adjustments that should be made are with the camber and toe arms. We’ll elaborate on that on the product page that will launch next week.

MPP-Tesla-Model-3-Rear-Spring-Arm.jpg

Tesla Model 3 Lightweight Rear Spring Arm
Designed for use with our coilover kits, this rear spring arm allows the use of 70mm ID linear springs, allowing you to pick and choose spring rates easily front and rear. The main benefit of this kit? A 12lb weight reduction compared to the OE spring arm and larger spring!

Black Friday!
We know how much you enjoy being drowned with sales and deals and want to join in in this ultimate consumeristic tradition. Because in this holiday season, who really deserves a gift? Is it your spouse, or your children? Nonsense. We all know it’s your Tesla.

Sorry kids, but there goes the Christmas budget!

Seriously though. I thought I was done spending money on the car this year...

Their sharp edges, and announcement the day after the launch of the Cybertruck has us feeling like naming these Cyber Rear Traction and Trailing Arms. We’ll see if that sticks!

Does this mean you will leave them unanodized??

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: dmd2005
Hi everyone!

The Black Friday pricing is now active on our site, and the new products are also launched (and you can use the Black Friday coupon code to get 10% off on them). Note that the new products will likely not be ready until Jan, as our machinist and anodizing won't be able to do much before then.

Don't forget, if you want to save a further 2% you can always checkout using the bank transfer method and pay with ACH, wire or PayPal to friends and family!

We hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and try not to focus too much on all of the consumerism that is Black Friday (that we are shamefully part of) and be thankful for all of the great things we have in our lives, our electric cars included. Hopefully we can all continue to push those around us to pay more attention to the big picture, and aim for a more sustainable world.

Happy Thanksgiving from the MPP Team!

Hi everyone!

The Black Friday pricing is now active on our site, and the new products are also launched (and you can use the Black Friday coupon code to get 10% off on them). Note that the new products will likely not be ready until Jan, as our machinist and anodizing won't be able to do much before then.

Don't forget, if you want to save a further 2% you can always checkout using the bank transfer method and pay with ACH, wire or PayPal to friends and family!

We hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and try not to focus too much on all of the consumerism that is Black Friday (that we are shamefully part of) and be thankful for all of the great things we have in our lives, our electric cars included. Hopefully we can all continue to push those around us to pay more attention to the big picture, and aim for a more sustainable world.

Happy Thanksgiving from the MPP Team!

What’s the BF coupon code?

Edit: just saw the code on the first page of your site and blew my Xmas budget at the same time ordering all the new toys.

Last edited:
I have a stock P3D+ and want a little more stability around corners, especially in the rear. I plan to do Unplug's Front and Rear sway bars. Any other recommendations that are small and easy to do? (I have access to a tire shop that can do small jobs for me.)

P.S. I also have kids 5 & 2 that love Tesla. :)