Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would you guys consider making a slightly smaller rotor upgrade kit that can fit under the 18" aero's? Maybe like 355mm.
@MountainPass maybe there is some merit to offering a slightly smaller kit for those that want to run like an 18x9 all around instead of making it mandatory to go to 19's? I know with stoptech they purposely offered a couple different size rings depending on what you want to run for wheels and how much brake you actually needed.

@MountainPass maybe there is some merit to offering a slightly smaller kit for those that want to run like an 18x9 all around instead of making it mandatory to go to 19's? I know with stoptech they purposely offered a couple different size rings depending on what you want to run for wheels and how much brake you actually needed.

Great suggestion Chris, thank you! Here it is!

MPP 320mm Front 2 Piece Rotor PRE-ORDER

Rear Rotors too!

Reactions: moridin2002
Great suggestion Chris, thank you! Here it is!

MPP 320mm Front 2 Piece Rotor PRE-ORDER

Rear Rotors too!

IMG_5628.GIF

got the sport coilovers/toe arms/camber arms installed. rides great. not harsh at all. just right. made me realize how well sorted out the stock suspension was, it just needed a little tightening up.

i went with a pretty aggressive drop but the alignment/toe/camber all came within specs.

Reactions: MountainPass
got the sport coilovers/toe arms/camber arms installed. rides great. not harsh at all. just right. made me realize how well sorted out the stock suspension was, it just needed a little tightening up.

i went with a pretty aggressive drop but the alignment/toe/camber all came within specs.

All you guys getting your MPP coilovers installed making me jealous... thought I was going to be stanced and flush (with the spacers I just received) before the weekend was over too... (sick of having my Model3 look like a ModelX with the air suspension set to max height)

I attempted DIY but got stuck on not having a thin enough 13mm socket and I have no bench grinder to modify one. Would’ve been great if a 13mm socket was shipped with these springs for install. It seems the only one that would fit that doesn’t need modification is only available for in store pick up as part of a socket wrench set from Canadian tire... that’s a long drive from Socal.

I’m going to call some local mechanic shops here in Orange County and see if they can grind one down for me.

Glad to help you out randogg! Enjoy!

thanks Sasha/Jesse/Team... the pleasure's all mine.

here are some pix. please excuse the dirty car and blame the pigeons for the bird poop on the bumper.

the pix don't do justice to how the car looks up close in real life.

it's much more muscular looking and the proportions are now just right.

Attachments

• IMG_2377.jpg
    IMG_2377.jpg
    467.1 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_2374.jpg
    IMG_2374.jpg
    777.7 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_2371.jpg
    IMG_2371.jpg
    624.3 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_2372.jpg
    IMG_2372.jpg
    605.5 KB · Views: 169
Just purchased the sport coilovers and camber arms. Any recommendations for installation inor near LA other than Evasive Motorsports?
Evasive is a great shop to go to... good reputation. It’s a JDM shop, but they do everything. (Unlike Corner3 garage who told me all they do is JDM cars and they refuse to see other cars... it’s not like the suspension on the Model3 is unconventional)

I was going to get mine installed at Auto Union Tuning in Huntington beach, but decided to DIY it myself (front is very similar to the Audi A4 since it has a strut bracket and rear is like a Porsche 911... with the right tools + lift it’s quick (I didn’t have the right tools or a lift so it took a little while). I’ll probably end up getting the alignment done at Auto Union Tuning.

I bet EAS can install it as well (European Auto Source) since they are also a KW dealer... they mainly do BMW’s, but like I said front is like an Audi and back is like a Porsche 911.

I think someone else on here used Antspec in Fountain Valley which used to be Cobb tuning which is also very good.

Lastly I was trying to get Malek at MRF engineering to do it since he is a very meticulous OCD type tech however he never returned my emails... he must be plenty busy doing rod bearing replacements for BMW M3’s.

Evasive is a great shop to go to... good reputation. It’s a JDM shop, but they do everything. (Unlike Corner3 garage who told me all they do is JDM cars and they refuse to see other cars... it’s not like the suspension on the Model3 is unconventional)

I was going to get mine installed at Auto Union Tuning in Huntington beach, but decided to DIY it myself (front is very similar to the Audi A4 since it has a strut bracket and rear is like a Porsche 911... with the right tools + lift it’s quick (I didn’t have the right tools or a lift so it took a little while). I’ll probably end up getting the alignment done at Auto Union Tuning.

I bet EAS can install it as well (European Auto Source) since they are also a KW dealer... they mainly do BMW’s, but like I said front is like an Audi and back is like a Porsche 911.

I think someone else on here used Antspec in Fountain Valley which used to be Cobb tuning which is also very good.

Lastly I was trying to get Malek at MRF engineering to do it since he is a very meticulous OCD type tech however he never returned my emails... he must be plenty busy doing rod bearing replacements for BMW M3’s.
I just ordered Sport Coilovers and Suspension Arms as well. I can’t wait to get them installed!

This was great information. I'll keep this in mind for sure. Evasive was recommended by MPP and other Tesla owners, but I figured with the growing interest in Teslas I should ask.

Thanks for info.