Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I need to do the MPP coilovers for my new 3, probably in March or. Anybody have any knowledge or experience with a shop in the Seattle area? More than I'm equipped to do myself and would prefer to not be a shop's guinea pig. Or am I over thinking things?

I need to do the MPP coilovers for my new 3, probably in March or. Anybody have any knowledge or experience with a shop in the Seattle area? More than I'm equipped to do myself and would prefer to not be a shop's guinea pig. Or am I over thinking things?

You should overthink this. This is your car, you want it done right. MPP has a video on their site though, so either way the job should get done correctly.

Thats great news!!! I have placed a pre order yet but I will see if I can cancel my UP spring order before ordering these... Just to confirm, are these the comfort coil overs?
We are making both the Sports and Comforts for AWD/P/+. Sports will be done before the Comforts, that's how it went with our RWD Coilover production!

• Informative
Reactions: SD_Engnr
BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY SALE! From Nov 23 to Nov 26 at midnight EST, get these wicked deals on our MPP Coilovers AND Camber/Toe Arms for RWD Model 3's!

Comfort-Coilovers-Featured-Image-1024x691.jpg

Use the code: comfort_blackfriday to get 15% off our MPP Comfort Coilovers RWD! MPP COMFORT COILOVERS RWD
Coilover-Featured-Image2-1024x691.jpg

Use the code: sports_blackfriday to get 10% off our MPP Sports Coilovers RWD! MPP RWD SPORTS COILOVERS

Camber-Arms-1-1024x768.jpg

Make sure to use the code: alignme to get $40 off each set of Camber or Toe arms when ordered with coilovers! We are back ordered but are making them as fast as we can!

MPP REAR CAMBER ARMS

MPP REAR TOE ARMS

Already lowered your Model 3 RWD/AWD/Performance/PUO with lowering springs? Dial in that rear camber and toe and get lightning response with a 10% discount on our arms using this code: arms_blackfriday

There won't be another sale until next year, so get them while you can!

Happy Holidays from the MPP Team

Reactions: nekef1r
NEW TRACK REVIEW?!

Dave Pratte from Speed Academy has another go at the MPP Model 3 RWD now sporting 275/35R19 tires all around.

Will it continue to understeer?

Will it overheat in one lap like the ICE guys want it to?

Will Dave ever manage a clean lap?

Will the YouTube comments be full of people complaining about no engine noise?

Watch to find out.

What are you doing with your rebate money? The answer is here, treating yourself with MPP Sports Coilovers for the RWD Model 3! We are offering a $200 discount on these sweet, sweet suspension kits for 3 weeks only!

Use the code: EVREBATE to get $200 off your Sports Coilovers!

If you have an AWD/P+, make sure to reserve your set while they are on pre-order discount. We ordered 50 sets to begin with and only have a few left now.

MPP-Dampers-01.jpg

Reactions: SD_Engnr
Pre-ordered the comfort coilovers :) car doesn't arrive for a few weeks so hoping for good timing.. I couldn't figure out if package discounts were still available.. if there is can you let is know would get the brakes and arms as well if I can swing it in a bundle.. woots!!!

S