Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mountain Pass Performance M3 (Coilovers/Brake Lines)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling the following 3 items. Preferably local (Vegas) but will consider shipping:
  • MPP Model 3 Sports Coilovers AWD/Performance ($2,740 w/ tax)
  • MPP Page Mill Stainless Steel Brake Lines ($155 w/ tax)
  • MPP Model 3 Brake Master Cylinder Brace ($182 w/ tax)
Ordered these a while ago on backorder and they took enough time to arrive for me to decide I'm likely not keeping my M3. Not really wanting to put any more $ into it that I can't recoup when selling.

All brand new, receipts included. They were shipped directly to Avant Auto Group in Vegas and haven't left the shop so I don't have pics yet. If you're in the area and want the install, I was quoted $500 to install the coilovers and $200 for both brake installs together. If interested reach out to me and I'll let them know to expect a call from you confirming everything is in perfect condition.

Thank you!

Selling the following 3 items. Preferably local (Vegas) but will consider shipping:
  • MPP Model 3 Sports Coilovers AWD/Performance ($2,740 w/ tax)
  • MPP Page Mill Stainless Steel Brake Lines ($155 w/ tax)
  • MPP Model 3 Brake Master Cylinder Brace ($182 w/ tax)
Ordered these a while ago on backorder and they took enough time to arrive for me to decide I'm likely not keeping my M3. Not really wanting to put any more $ into it that I can't recoup when selling.

All brand new, receipts included. They were shipped directly to Avant Auto Group in Vegas and haven't left the shop so I don't have pics yet. If you're in the area and want the install, I was quoted $500 to install the coilovers and $200 for both brake installs together. If interested reach out to me and I'll let them know to expect a call from you confirming everything is in perfect condition.

Thank you!
I’m interested in the coil overs. Live in vegas.