Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mountain Pass Performance M3 (Coilovers/Brake Lines)

Lumens

Jun 26, 2021
Las Vegas
Selling the following 3 items. Preferably local (Vegas) but will consider shipping:
  • MPP Model 3 Sports Coilovers AWD/Performance ($2,740 w/ tax)
  • MPP Page Mill Stainless Steel Brake Lines ($155 w/ tax)
  • MPP Model 3 Brake Master Cylinder Brace ($182 w/ tax)
Ordered these a while ago on backorder and they took enough time to arrive for me to decide I'm likely not keeping my M3. Not really wanting to put any more $ into it that I can't recoup when selling.

All brand new, receipts included. They were shipped directly to Avant Auto Group in Vegas and haven't left the shop so I don't have pics yet. If you're in the area and want the install, I was quoted $500 to install the coilovers and $200 for both brake installs together. If interested reach out to me and I'll let them know to expect a call from you confirming everything is in perfect condition.

Thank you!

jtizz1e

Mar 21, 2021
Las Vegas, Nevada
Selling the following 3 items. Preferably local (Vegas) but will consider shipping:
  • MPP Model 3 Sports Coilovers AWD/Performance ($2,740 w/ tax)
  • MPP Page Mill Stainless Steel Brake Lines ($155 w/ tax)
  • MPP Model 3 Brake Master Cylinder Brace ($182 w/ tax)
Ordered these a while ago on backorder and they took enough time to arrive for me to decide I'm likely not keeping my M3. Not really wanting to put any more $ into it that I can't recoup when selling.

All brand new, receipts included. They were shipped directly to Avant Auto Group in Vegas and haven't left the shop so I don't have pics yet. If you're in the area and want the install, I was quoted $500 to install the coilovers and $200 for both brake installs together. If interested reach out to me and I'll let them know to expect a call from you confirming everything is in perfect condition.

Thank you!
I’m interested in the coil overs. Live in vegas.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC