Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mountain Pass Performance (or other) lift: pics and experience?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been on the fence on these for nearly a year: MPP 1.75″ Model 3/Y Suspension Lift KitRated 5.00 out of 5 $500.00

I'd prefer the look and performance on-road of lowering and going with coilovers, but I drive a lot of rugged/potholed/snow-covered roads in search of adventure. Model Y wasn't out when I bought, and I couldn't wait!

If anyone has gone down this road (pun intended), I'd love to hear your experience and see some pics - especially in remote & wild locations.

I've been on the fence on these for nearly a year: MPP 1.75″ Model 3/Y Suspension Lift KitRated 5.00 out of 5 $500.00

I'd prefer the look and performance on-road of lowering and going with coilovers, but I drive a lot of rugged/potholed/snow-covered roads in search of adventure. Model Y wasn't out when I bought, and I couldn't wait!

If anyone has gone down this road (pun intended), I'd love to hear your experience and see some pics - especially in remote & wild locations.

I’ve been thinking about it for a while too but I just bought MPP comfort adjustable coil overs. I’m going to try out 10-15mm drop from OEM on gravel roads here in Montana over the summer and then I might add the MPP lift kit for the winter depending on how things go. My bigger frustration than the clearance is how bone rattling the suspension is over small bumps or light washboard because the dampers run into the bump stops over almost every bump. More compliance and suspension travel should hopefully make the car a lot better to rally.

I’ve been thinking about it for a while too but I just bought MPP comfort adjustable coil overs. I’m going to try out 10-15mm drop from OEM on gravel roads here in Montana over the summer and then I might add the MPP lift kit for the winter depending on how things go. My bigger frustration than the clearance is how bone rattling the suspension is over small bumps or light washboard because the dampers run into the bump stops over almost every bump. More compliance and suspension travel should hopefully make the car a lot better to rally.
Did you guys try this out? If so, what tires did you end up putting on it?

I am getting those installed next week, will share the experience. Hope its good and does what it is supposed to do